How do I get rid of the 2 false notifications?

Thanks girls and guys! It does seem to have resolved itself!

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 5

• Are you still experiencing this issue? thanks for the feedback

• You guys really need a "mark as read" button if that is possible. Somewhere where you can't accidentally click it, though.

• But does that fix the problem of having notifications that aren't actually seen as a "pending notification", just as an indicated number?

• @Mesonfielde If you uncheck the notifications your new activity will still be under "new activity" if you visit the post page. However, notification indicator will be cleared from your user menu and your notifications list (under the bell icon)

• I had that problem once.

Instead of clicking the notification
    I went to my profile to track it down..

.. worked for me.

Did you try that?

• You can't you just have to wait to they disappear on their own. I have been having the same problem.

• Don't worry, about a thingg... Cause every little things is gonna be alright. GaG is working on the fix as I type.

• Yes, i believe it was corrected glad so..

What Girls Said 3

• gosh wtf, it's happening to everyone.

• Yup happening to me to. It seems like there are a lot of us having this problem.

• You'll have to click on them both and then they'll stop showing. If they're still there, then you'll have to contact an admin and let them know.

• Log out and log back in