What percentage of GAGers do you think are legitimately insane?

I've noticed this sight to be a breeding ground for the socially inept, but some of the things I see on here seem to be far more than just awkwardness in people. I've seen some pretty crazy rants and questions that only someone without a frontal lobe wouldn't understand.

Most Helpful Girl

• A very high percentage. A lot of them have very screwy ideas on society and the "way some things are supposed to be " many don't have a lot of life experience but there are some here who's opinions and views I value a lot.

Most Helpful Guy

• You know something I've discovered about the internet?

The moment you meet someone in real life, all of a sudden, all that bravado and all that posturing and bullshit talk they like to spew in life, suddenly vanishes.

Sometimes I wonder the crazy rants and questions on here are just people who are looking to troll everyone and pretend to be something they're not.

What Girls Said 10

• I have been on Here for more than a year and still counting here, dear, and with the Ones that I have Helped, I find that They were just average people who have Problems like anyone else in life, everything from soup To... Nuts, if I may say.
    I have to deal a few times with those with a few Mental issues but nothing so bad that I didn't get MHO for in Not being to lend a helping hand as a friend.
    I have my fair share of those who I feel should take a Chill Pill. Some of the Ones who take Politics and religion to Heart, should do so and stop taking everything out of Context and Stop... Falling apart.
    Good luck. xx

• Count me in. I've proved myself time and time again that I am indeed insane. No idea how many more are in the same boat.

• A lot of the weird questions are people who post the same weird thing over and over again with different accounts, so I think not as many are insane as it might seem.

• more then 75% and even the most active users are crazy!!!
    so i won't be surprise if they do anything crazy in the real life o. O

• Actually insane? Probably 10%
    The rest of us are just extremely lonely or confused.

• I'm extremely normal 😀

• Tbh, none.

• I am not certain, but I assume the percentage to be around 15-20%.
    I might be completely wrong though.

• No more than 20%, I'd say.

• I'd say a good 50%

What Guys Said 9

• Who dare disturbs my snot-bubble competition with their prattle? Crazy, you say? Ha! Well if I do say so myself, you're probably one of those social degenerates yourself. I bet you don't even walk backwards in a counterclockwise rotation every Tuesday!

• No idea, a small percentage post weird, wtf things, but the vast majority have genuine honest questions who want equally honest answers. Then you have questing which are just for fun, which is also good 😀

• Lots of people just like to blow smoke on here and screw around. Very few are legitimately bat-shit-crazy.

• There are pretty bizarre rants but I genuinely think figure is quite low - Maybe 1 or 2 %

• I would put it a little under half

• My cats breath smells like catfood.

• Well actually you meet people that are potentially legitimately insane everywhere. In the street, on youtube, forum, pornsites, GaG.. Everywhere!.. You just don't realize it.

• I don't know but I'm definitely batshit.

• I'd say about 30% are legit insane. The rest are just insecure or have nothing better to do.