Wtf is wrong with this site?

Gag automatically chose MHO on my questions. How is that possible?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• If you Had been Notified, for They have Notified me when they thought I had '"Forgotten," they will Pick MHO for You.
    You should have been given a notice through a message. It's always good to keep the Question out there for no longer than a week or less so you don't forget It or just Anyone who Deserves this Award.
    Good luck. xxx

• Thank you, sweetie, for the Vote of Confidence and hoped this Helped you for future reference.:)) xxoo

What Guys Said 9

• Some people think some things are wrong on this site, but the way MHO gets picked automatically when the Asker fails to do so is the way it is designed. It has been that way as long as I have been on here.

• If you leave a question without picking MHO after a long time they pick it for you.
    They should have sent you multiple messages warning what they'd do if you didn't pick one.

• I think almost half of the MHO awards I have received have been automatically chosen.

• If you don't pick after 30 days system does for you - Most of my MHOs are automatically given to me

• That happens if you don't select it yourself in 30 days.

• they pick it within 30 days if you dont

• it happen after long time from not selecting one

• You're high.

• u are lying

What Girls Said 6

• If you wait too long, then they will choose it for you. I think it's like within 30 days time if you don't choose, then they'll pick it.

• If you don't select the MHO within 30 days, the system chooses it automatically.
    You can find more information here:

http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq/posts

• You have to choose MHO within a month.

Otherwise GaG will choose it for you and you won't get the points.. if that matters to you.

Also, GaG usually sends a reminder to choose MHO.

• If you don't pick it within 30 days it automatically does it for you

• If you don't select a MHO within 30 days, the system automatically picks it for you.
    It's been like this for a while. It's not new.

• It's been like that for a while now... if you don't choose MHO after a month, the system will automatically choose for you. No points are awarded to anyone if the system picks, either.