If you disable your profile can you turn it back on or is it dead when you kill it?

I have not had a great day or week so forgive me for not wanting to pour over the FAQs I'm just afraid to go near the option till I'm sure

Thanks beautiful people of GaG

• No if you disable profile it's gone
  • Yes if you disable profile you can just turn it back on
  • You have to get approval somehow to turn it back on?
  • Other (please write)
So far I see"

"Cancel your account
To cancel your GirlsAskGuys account, click here"

Not touching it till I know more :o

Most Helpful Girl

• There's no way to temporarily disable your account. Cancellation/deactivation is permanent. You won't be able to retrieve your account after it's been cancelled.

Most Helpful Guy

• Leave it as it is if you want it back in future. If you will cancel/deactivate your account, it will be gone forever. Think twice.

Good luck :)

What Girls Said 7

• Once it's canceled there is no possible way of getting it turned back on.

• You can contact an admin and request it be made inactive. They will put an "inactive" label on your profile so people know you're no longer using it. If you cancel your account, it will be permanent.

• I would say option B

• I have a question for you. Do you want to talk about it? Why delete GAG? Why not just log off for a bit?

Yes once an account is cancelled its gone. Gone forever.

• There is no disable feature. You either delete your account or never login and your xper points reduce to 0

• It's dead when you kill it.

• I think you can get it back unless you deleted it

What Guys Said 2

• It is the nuclear option - Once you do it, it is gone just take a break, don't log on for a while.

• I would just let it sit there, and if you come back in 5 months, it will still be here... though I doubt that the subject matter will be any different.