What do you like about GAG?

Is it the sense of community, the questions, a place to kill boredom?

Most Helpful Girl

• I like the people on here for the most part. They make the site :)

Most Helpful Guy

• If I had to list everything...
    -- The people. The people are pretty sweet. This is what keeps me from getting bored like I did with Yahoo Answers after however many thousand points I had on there.
    -- A place to kill boredom. My life is boring, what can I say? This makes it a bit more interesting haha
    -- You sometimes get interesting questions. Ignoring all the dick questions, boob size questions etc. etc., you get some cool topics people talk about.
    -- I like helping people. For a couple reasons actually. First is because it makes me feel better naturally, knowing I did a good dead when someone says "thanks for ____!" I don't know, I really do sincerely like helping people. Second is because it helps me understand and learn more. I can't take cases individually and understand, but it helps me figure out some insecurities people commonly have, some things other have gone through with me, and I can relate and help them out. I can be like "Yeah, I've been there and fucked that one up. THIS is what I should've done." I was able to help people on Yahoo Answers too but the questions and people seemed... worse.
    -- The site layout. Props to the creators. Showing the age and gender is super helpful, along with the categories and overall organization of the site. In Y! A, the site layout sucks. Many of the topics are dead categories since there are too many topics and no one really looks on the homepage I feel to answer stuff. You can't follow people and such. It just overall is kinda crap xD I'm still bitter about that site because I wasn't all that time typing on Y! A instead of on GAG :(

• I totally like GAG better than Yahoo Answers. YA it can take long times to get answers

• Yep, usually you'll get like one or two answers max. I've had many questions go and never get answers actually :/

• Thanks for MHO

What Girls Said 7

• A place to kill boredom.

• I would say the advice, but sometimes I get some really shitty advice, so I'm not going to solely base my answer on that. I like some of the people and I really just like giving advice to people and helping them out. Also, GaG has really helped to open my mind up about different things.

• A place to kill boredom. That and, the people here.

• That there are a lot of people willing to help out

• I like the nice people on here :) <3

• Being able to say whatever i want :))

• I only like the positive bits of it.

What Guys Said 4

• The community aspects here is the number one draw for me! Otherwise I wouldn't have been here so long. ;-)

• I like the social/community feel of the site.

• I can creep it up and people still don't find me creepy. :)

• It's a place to amuse and entertain myself when I'm bored.