Just out of curiosity... how do you guys feel about Donald Trump?

Yeah, I'm starting to feel that gender plays a significant role within his liking... Race too, but that's the obvious one lol

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd kill him if I had access and thought I could get away with it tbh. Not because I want to stop him just because he's a racist, sexist, stupid, rapist asshole bourgeois hypocrite and I want to hurt that kind of person generally. The fact that there's potential for men like him to be president is more an indication and a symptom of how social forces are flowing right now in America and around the world rather than the actual problem. You could stop him running but all the problems will still be there and we will probably end up with a similar set of consequences either way.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think he's a bigoted idiot and a racist. And he will never get my vote. He doesn't give a crap about me or anyone that looks like me. I seriously hope and pray that he does not get any votes. I'll be on the first thing smoking out of the U. S if he does.

What Guys Said 12

• He's arrogant, rude, mean to his enemies and whoever apposes him, but his heart is in the right place and he doesn't fuck around he gets results and speaks his mind, and that is exactly what we need.

i can not say for certain that I will vote for him or not because there are a couple candidates that I would rather see as president, but we'll see.

• Honestly, I don't have much of an opinion on Trump. I need to watch more news. That's why I'm not gonna vote probably. 😅

I've heard two sides of the argument for Trump:
    Some say his personality makes him not ready for something like president. They say he is too rude, arrogant, and rash.
    Some say his personality is what makes him ready for something like president. They say he is blunt, honest, to the point, unlike politicians today.

I really don't know which side is right or wrong, so I'm just going to wave the white flag, and take the neutral stance of Switzerland.

• The issue isn't so much his attitude as the fact that he's disgustingly racist and misogynistic, and overall just ridiculously bigoted.

• @cipher42 Yeah, that's what I've heard from some people, but like I said, I don't have enough knowledge to make an informed decision

• I am non American but I would not vote for him - He reminds me of a bar drunk who thinks the louder you shout the more people will listen to you.

• His candidacy is a complete embarrassment.

• I'm British so I'll leave that to the Americans 😀

• He's a racist sexist no good piece of shit, but that's my opinion

• Great man
    Great goals
    Great potential

10/10. Would vote trump.

• If I was American I would vote for him. :D

• Well if it's him or Hillary it will be difficult to decide which crooked egomaniac is worse. I'll probably go with Trump just because he has shown more actual ability. Hillary has a very high opinion of herself but not much to show for it. If it weren't for Bill she'd have never got anywhere.

• He's entertaining. I like him. He's a jerk but he's a free Jerk. He can tell the bankers to fuck off to their face. I like that.

• I think he will do a better job than any other candidate. He is straight forward and knows what needs to be done. He has his own money and won't be controlled like the other candidates. I hope he is the front runner and has Ben Carson as his Vice President.

• We love the trump family in the UK

What Girls Said 3

• I'm going to vote just to NOT vote for Trump. That's how much I disagree with his views and nasty bigot attitude. If he wins I'm going to Canada. That would be my definitive confirmation that America isn't at all what it used to be. So much racism is dividing the country and this POS is about to make it worse.

• do not get me started on trump, who would vote for a racist who raped is ex wife?
    his policies are also shite

• He doesn't need to close our borders. His hair is barrier enough.