When I try to change my profile pic on my phone or says I have low memory. What?

HOW DO I CHANGE IT?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it is your phone rather than GaG - As other have said check what apps are running especially background apps.

Most Helpful Girl

• I believe the low memory warning pops up when the ram available for running apps is low, not the storage ram. To find out how much you have, go to manage apps >running, and look at the bottom of the screen. I'm not sure what limits the phone is set to, but if the free ram gets down to <50-100 mb, that will probably set off the warning.

Good luck.

• Thanks!

• Julietta is absolutely right. Your phone doesn't have the memory (RAM) required to load the photo, and your running apps are hogging it all. Either temporarily shut off some of the larger apps or look into getting a better phone. Some phones can't do basic internet stuff at all for this reason, and the only answer is to upgrade or do it with a computer.

What Guys Said 1

• Ok, what kind of device are you using.

What Girls Said 0