Would gag remove your account without a warning?

for example, if you troll a lot on the site, would they always send you a warning first before removing your account, or is there a chance they would just remove it without a warning?

wow guys, thanks for the help. i so don't feel like i wasted my time asking this question

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on what the violation is but in most cases, yes, warnings are given and we make it very clear when a user is being given a warning that if their behavior continues, it could lead to their account being removed.

What Girls Said 1

• i think they warn..

What Guys Said 3

• I honestly don't know - Contact admin for clarification
    http://www.girlsaskguys.com/contact
    or
    @girlsaskguys
    @xhoneyxbeex
    @menguc

• oh, thanks for the mentions

• by the way, have you ever joined jacksonville's police department? if yes, you make any good friends there?

• From my experiences with G@G, they aren't the warning-giving type. You shouldn't need to be punished before you're sorry. If you committed the crime, you're already guilty of the punishment.

• Yeah, if you ask a question about why a comment got deleted and they can't justify it they just kick you out. They're pretty corrupt. This comment will probably get removed and they'll say it's because it's "nonsense".