Is it creepy to get random followers on G@G?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• That really depends. If you see a person following many people, but only had about 1/10 of the people or less following him/her back, then maybe he/she just adds people that he/she things are good looking. Following someone in gag is less creepier than sending someone a random, perverted messages and they always have an option to block you or not follow you back

What Girls Said 13

• No, I see it as a compliment if someone is interested in following me. It's creepy only if the person quickly sends a dirty/gross message to you afterwards.

• I get random followers all the time and I don't think it's creepy.

• No, they might just find you interesting, like your questions/answers or wanna get to know you. Unless they start sending you weird messages and stuff, then it's not creepy at all. Lol

• I actually want more random followers #Mwuahahahaha 😈😈😈😈

• nope.. it get's creepy when they send you msgs..

• Is it creepy to get followers on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram? It's the same thing to me.

• No not really. I find it flattering actually and I will follow back unless you creep me out.

• It's not creepy but I'm surprised by the fact I even have followers lol.

• no that's one of the perks

• Only creepy when they start messaging me creepy things...

• Who cares? Followers can't do anything, it doesn't really make a difference either way.

• soemtimes.

• I don't see a problem if they are just following.
    but got some really creepy messages

What Guys Said 16

• I don't think so. I mean most of the people on here are fairly random. all it means to me is that they either hate or like your answers or questions. not creepy to me, I mean it's not like there is much they can do following you

• Nope, it isn't creepy to get random followers. People do it all the time. Following someone just makes them easier to see their answers and stuff (or if their profile was private it will reveal it). I would't say it is creepy at all.

• its fucking GaG. so no.

• All your followers are random till you get to know them

• No, I don't think so. In fact, that's typically quite an honor.

• I randomly follow people, and IDGAF

• i hope not! lol

• Creepy cuties following meh everywhere eventho i want none.. creepy AF! 😰😵😵😰

• no. they never bothered me in any way. whatever.

• Nope. Accept them gratefully.

• I think you get 1 xper point for that dont see the creepiness about an xper point :)

• Not at all for me..

• no it isn't at all

• nope I will think that they like my opinions actually...

• Not at all.

• No I don't think it is. Just means someone finds you intresting