Are G@GERS bullies?

A girl asked a random question about her elbow being attractive and this was my response: It's an elbow! what's cute or ugly about an elbow? xD I think you're secretly wanting to show off your face and see if anyone will compliment.
I don't see what's wrong with that, it was a legitimate thought I had because what on earth is cute or ugly about elbows? Not to mention 95% of the photo was her face. I guess people took it the wrong way and started leaving comments as if I'm picking on the girl. Just because I'm not trying to suck the life force out of her butt hole doesn't mean I'm picking on her. They all kept telling me she gets compliments daily as if that's supposed to mean something. -.-
Do you guys think G@GERS are bullies just because they like someone? To me they took offence WAY too fast and I found it to be uneccessary.

Most Helpful Guy

• "Just because I'm not trying to suck the life force out of her butt hole doesn't mean I'm picking on her." That made me cringe lol. Just sounded really nasty.

People on here can get offended really quickly. Earlier today I saw a good display of what happens when you mention religion. People on here get wild and crazy sooo fast lol.

• Lol yes! I definitely know what you mean. It's okay though I just don't understand how people automatically assume the worst. I thought my use of " xD" gave an accurate representation of my tone but apparently not. :3

• Haha!! People are odd but it's whatever. Thanks for being such a cool cat.

• No prob.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 8

• If u think someone is feeling insecure, and think that someone is fishing for compliments... saying anything that doesn't provoke positive response, will provoke negative reaponse.

You knew your comment was going to provoke a negative response in someone who is emotionally fragile (the Asker of the question).

All those users were in the right to "defend " her. You came off insensitive to an insecure and sensitive on PURPOSE, to show emotional superiority. That is unnecessary bitchy behavior.

I don't understand why some women get so irritated , when a fellow female is having an insecure moment and is fishing for compliments. That's so mean to do to an emotionally hurting gender-mate.

---

Not everyone's self esteem is as high as the both of ours. Do u have a problem being sensitive and tactful with people in real life as well?

• Lol what are you talking about? I said nothing about being insecure I just felt like she wanted someone to compliment her. I'm extremely empathetic actually and I honestly go out of my way ALL the time to help people. According to her she has the confidence of a goddess and is so beautiful people compliment her daily. Maybe the people "defending" her know something I don't maybe she really does feel insecure. Either way I wasn't being a bully nor picking on the child, I said it in a playful manner people just assume the worst when you're not kissing someone's ass. What I said was quite all right, this girl had no problems.

• I'll have to read the questions and opinions for full context. I was just making sure you're not being a condescending bully to someone who was fishing for compliments.

Some people do tend to be too sensitive overall here... they match the "everything offends me" times perfectly! :-P

• People are very insecure and emotional on here, and don't like any kind of disagreement. This sort of misses the whole point of 'opnion', but there you go.

• Yes, i got tons of Bullies who leave messages on my opinions they are all

the same person with multiple accounts.. Yes, some will Bully you cause they

like you their afraid to tell you their true feelings.

• Lol really? Everyone I've met on here are supposed to be adults. If someone's making multiple accounts they have too much time on their hands. xD

• Well that's good there's some crazies on the internet.

• To fair it's relatively easy to get butt hurt on here , 90 percent of people are being genuine and just want their questions answered. Anything more then a regular yes or no or neutral opinion will piss most off.

• Bullies are everywhere and people on the internet everywhere in general are bullies.

• I'm kind of a bully - what with my fabulous sarcasm

• Some are, some aren't just like anywhere else.

• yup many of them are, I think they are very insecure and dumb people

What Girls Said 1

• some are, some aren't. think of high school. gag is basically high school... with adults and married people.