What are the most weird/creepy messages you've got on GAG so far?

(Mostly) random dudes sending people some weird shit out of the blue seems to be popular on this site.
Going by what I've got so far in the short time I'm here, I can only imagine how the PM box of the more popular GAGers must look like.

Whether it be funny or creepy as hell, I'm interested so let me know your highlights ^_^

ah forgot to tell mine.
of course a funny guy thought he has to send me some weird stuff after I asked this... but I don't do him the favour to write that here :p
but before I had one dude telling me he'd like to "blast my beautiful face". another one asked for pictures where my ass is visible... yeah always the same kind of messages

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• A guy complimenting my boobs. Or so it was initially..
    Nothing out of the usual. Then he turned it into dirty-talk, even though I just replied with a 'thank-you'. Something about how badly he wanted to suck on them, to 'suck them dry of milk'. That definitely gave me a wtf moment so I reminded him that neither do I engage in dirty talk, but also the only way any woman could lactate would be if she were post-giving birth. He assured me that was fine, there are pills to stimulate milk production, and he'd just give me some of those.
    x_x

What Guys Said 25

• I got a fake 13 year old telling me he/she really likes older guys.

• GAG system is stalking me and sending me unwanted messages

• Stuff about incest is always creepy and there was some of that. Had a guy ask me if seeing your sister naked and being turned on was normal >. <

• A girl asking questions to turn herself on
    An adult girl asking to exchange pictures
    A girl calling me gay because I declined her offer to Skype, sexual one

You know that there are also creepy girls like this, but actually meeting one is still a shock

• Only 1 time i had a girl ask me for nasty pics i just ignored her

i have my profile so only followers can message me

I had 1 woman ask me if i was really adult i'm like want see on Skype

i am 100 % adult male

• I don't get enough creepy stuff. I'm missing out.

• Idr exactly what it was, I've ignored some but a couple I trolled them and never heard from them again lol

• "Wanna see my black colored panties? "
    I was like wtf, and she sent some link which I didn't open since I knew that account was probably fake.

*forever alone*

• I'm always left out of the creepy and odd messages. :(

• Lets go to china and plot a revolution using ancient magic and DRAGONS.

I would start signing ebony and ivory now but your not black so It doesn't work,

ok now you've been included to the odd messages.

• @Phoenix98 But it's not in pm ;(

• Lol sigh ok odd pm messages it is then.

• A girl was trying sexting with me and she failed cause I don't know how to and tbh I don't like it so she blocked me but she was hot🔥I must say... and many more creeps around here... what about your experience 😶?

• I haven't experienced any of this, but I have heard some crazy creepy things happening to some of the GAGers. It's best to block these people and make your profile private.

• I think it's mostly annoying lovable pretty boys and all women of gag that get shit tons of weird messages probs lol

• Well I've been asked for my hand in marriage, that was weird lol.

• I'm an outcast so take a wild guess how many creepy messages I get

• As of 2014, and I quote: "Hey, buddy, you wanna know what I'm going to do to you tomorrow?"

• Girls offering nudes eww

• Unsolicited message: "I would love to sit on your lap and rub my ass against your cock"

• I was offered a sexy massage leading to sex by a fake girl here 😂

• I had a girl tell me she would like to grind on me and make my dick hard. Lol, wbu.

• "WHY DO YOU HATE ME?"
    from a user whose question, regarding whether she should get a tattoo or not, I answered

• I have had random people ask how old i was, this was before they posted your age

• Well, my inbox is empty because I never received anything. Empty inbox feels like a haunted house. So creepy 😰

• if you always post anonymously then no wonder :D

• Fear of an empty haunted house is fear we've created in mind. Empty inbox is same. What if there were ghosts in that house? Messages from creepy girls/guys are like those ghosts. Now what would you prefer? Empty haunted house or a haunted house with ghosts? That's why I go anonymous ;)

• haha okay ^_^

• zero lol. how many have you received

• I get 2-3 messages a day. 100% guys, most of them are just hi or stuff like that but every now and then it's some weird stuff

• oh that doesn't seem like much. i thought you would get at least 10 msgs a day

• maybe that changes over time or if I'd be more active here. and you'll probably get more of them too if you post in any of the sexual topics.

• So, if you weren't "in a relationship", would the messages still be considered creepy?

• yes, of course

• Because when girls are single, they tend to dress a little more revealingly, as opposed to when they're with someone, so

• even if we'd assume that would be the case and only to get the guys attention (which is not), that still doesn't mean that we want to receive messages like this. if someone is nice and wants to flirt a little bit, okay, but not some creepy messages, dick pics, etc. lol

• A dude wanted to show me his penis one time. Another time a girl said she had sex with her brother and that she was pregnant.

What Girls Said 13

• Ever since I switched my settings, I've got none lol

But before that, omg it'd take freaking long for me to list them all down x. x

• I know that you can do that but sometimes it's funny to read that shit, so I just keep it on and ignore the really bad ones :)

• Ahah yeahh but if I keep it on I don't only receive creepy messages, I also receive hateful messages. And it kills my mood. So yeahh.. better not.

• oh okay :/
      luckily I haven't received any of those so far

• Some guy that wanted to watch me and my husband have sex.
    Some guy that wanted to be my sugar daddy.
    The sand planet chronicles...

• Oh, yes. The sand planet chronicles. Gone but never forgotten (unfortunately).

• A guy telling me about how giving a blowjob and swallowing is the same as drinking urine was something I didn't need to read. Messages about 99.99% of guys want to "bang" me was entertaining as well.

31.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mcohaiQMCy1r3holv.gif

I could list a bunch more, but gotta love the folks that have no filter.

• Well... the weirdest ones was from a girl actually, the guys were all 'simple'
    And Sometimes she'd message me, and everytime she does, it's about sex, she always wants to turn the convo to sex. When that doesn't work, because I keep trying to keep it casual, the chat dies again

I've seen one of her questions, and it seemed to also be for her 'needs' :p

• Some pervert keeps making new accounts and asking me if I like double penetration. I didn't even know what it meant.

• "please describe to me step by step in full detail how you shave your lady parts"

- wasn't even a dude who messaged either, least the profile wasn't

• Omg, I have gotten this kind of message too.. Ugh. It was a female profile,... But I think it was a guy with fake profile

• Yes, and the profile said he/ she's from Malaysia. But he/ she was like I'm taking place in a swimming competition California, etc XD

• @Genie23 yeah! Lol I was like "swimming competitions don't use bikinis.."

• Don't even get me started.. lol

• now I'm even more interested ;)

• I doubt anyone bothers with you 😉

• Someone told me out of the blue why isn't a 14cm d*ck enough for me. 😂

• Some guy asked me to castrate him :/

• Tbh, none.
    Most people are pretty cool.

• yep, lots of guys send me creepy msgs.

• A creepy guy who asked multiply times for pictures of my feet? :/ He also told me what he wanted to do with them and with me sexually but I didn't read it I just ran for the block button lol.

• Literally no one pm me.