#Poll Since many of us dont stand a chance at ever being as "popular" as these GAGers, which of these GAG favorites is your favorite?

I know most of the 8 are gonna say, "Im not even popular." #TheLiesYouTell
But seriously, your names are always in the spotlight, and well I just want to see who's more popular out of you populars.
#NothingButLove4Ya

• @Phoenix98
    7% (3)10% (4)8% (7)Vote
  • @CHARismatic110
    30% (14)5% (2)19% (16)Vote
  • @iHav2Fart
    22% (10)15% (6)19% (16)Vote
  • @justBanANNAz
    7% (3)18% (7)12% (10)Vote
  • @mistniqqa808 aka @mistninja314
    13% (6)18% (7)15% (13)Vote
  • @teawrecks aka @linkywinky
    9% (4)8% (3)8% (7)Vote
  • @illusive_man @xnicholemariex3
    12% (6)26% (10)19% (16)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Ran out of poll boxes
I can't believe I forgot BertMacklin, Klatu, Ale, and GoldCobra

1|0
20|22

Most Helpful Guy

• I think all 8 people mentioned are great -I also like all the people mentioned in answers are great ( sidenote I am delighted @teawrecks (Linkywinky) is back, I didn't know (Welcome back).
    The danger with tagging and popularity questions is who is left out. There is at least a 100 people whose input to the site I enjoy and that list is growing everyday.
    I feel every Gagger has the potential to be great and I try to treat everyone equally.

3|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 21

• @phoenix98 Since he's the supreme gentlemen... ultimate alpha male + I love to troll that nigqa (¬‿¬) #DontTellHimISaidThat hahahahaha.

But being popular on GAG isn't fun since your inbox will be flooded with messages daily + you'll be tagged a lot just for the hell of it.

Now I don't mind the tagging since I'm known for giving people like #phoenix98 a useless mention once a day just to annoy them/him. So hey it's all fair game #nMyBooks.

But after a while, you'll get tired of the crap. Since you'll probably do more messaging than #GAGing it seems.

i1127.photobucket.com/.../ezgif.com-add-text.gif

2|1
    2|1
    • Tips to being so called popular.

#A Don't be a generic GAGer posting generic answers.

#B Talk to your fellow GAGers. Which will get your name known in about a month or so I'm guessing.

#C Keeping it real/stay consistent to who you were when you 1st arrived here.

#D By not posting #ANON (unless it's for something personal) because how are we going to know your name if a damn pink/blue default AVI is covering it 98% of the time? ^_^

• I'm Phoenix and I approve this troll.

• @mistniqqa808 and @illusive_man are the only ones that I know of on that list. But if I had to choose, mist would probably be it (sorry illusive)

3|2
    0|0
  • These threads are fucking suicide.

6|2
    0|0
  • Who are these scrubs and why should I care?

4|5
    4|1
    • I dont know you anyway, so I guess it dont matter that you dont care

• You shouldn't care, we don't lol.

• You forgot to include @chocolateismylover and @BelleGirl21 as well as @toad-1 . @toadette should probably also be on this list but she went on a hiatus so some new gagers may not know her.

3|1
    0|0
  • I think the smahala1991 dude is rising in the ranks though lol jk but definitely I can't pick favorites and I don't think anyone of them really want to be considered popular But i do like all of them on this list though :)

5|1
    2|1
    • You dont have to want to be popular to be considered popular lol.

• Show All
    • thanks 😊

• you're always welcome:)

• hmm, i guess @mistniqqa808 would be my pick, as he is the most likely person that id want to hang out with in real life on that list.

1|1
    0|0
  • Thank you mysterious anon. I have good news. I've decided not to kill you 😄

2|0
    0|0
  • Not popular... just spend way too much free time on here.

1|0
    1|0
  • I'm famous lol?

1|0
    2|2
  • I'm my favorite GAGer

1|0
    0|0
  • wheres dudeman. that guys the tits.

0|1
    5|1
  • @Ihav2fart and @Mistnigqa808 in my opinion; they just cool

0|2
    0|0
  • I don't know who any of them are

0|1
    4|1
  • Who are these people? lol

0|0
    1|0
  • I nominate myself lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Of those people you listed, I only like ihav2fart, charismatic, teawrecks, illusve_man nicolemarie, mistniqqa and phoenix. and why the hell would you go anon to ask a question like this?

0|1
    1|0
  • None of them.

0|0
    0|0
  • They all don't have a life, enough said. !

4|2
    1|1
  • It's funny because I've been here for a while and only recognize 3 of those names and one of them is corny as fuck.

4|4
    1|0
  • "Since many of us dont stand a chance at ever being as "popular" as these GAGers"

#YourFirstWorldProblemsMakeMelolololololololololol

Yes, wouldn't it be totally bitchin' to be GaG popular some day!

4|3
    3|1

What Girls Said 19