What are the new changes this time?

There was an update awhile ago.. but I can't seem to notice what are the changes, yet. I know that now we can choose to view opinions according to MHO%, date etc. Is there anything else? O. O

0|0
1|2

Most Helpful Guy

• Some of the new changes for users includes:
    -New MHO% badges. Users who have less than 10% MHO will have the previous grey text (ex: mho 4%). Users who have between 10 and 19% MHO have a grey badge icon with a dark grey star and dark grey text (ex: mho 12%). Users who have greater than 20% MHO will have a gender color badge with a white star and white mho text (ex: mho 25%).
    -Opinion sorting has changed. The default opinion sorting can be found here in the FAQ: http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq/posts#158
    -There is a new ability to change sorting to Time descending or XperLevel descending (there is a dropdown menu with 3 options: MHO%, Time, and Xper Level) but the default is MHO%. This is for questions only, not myTakes.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I commented this on another question as well :)

Some of the new changes for users includes:
    -New MHO% badges. Users who have less than 10% MHO will have the previous grey text (ex: mho 4%). Users who have between 10 and 19% MHO have a grey badge icon with a dark grey star and dark grey text (ex: mho 12%). Users who have greater than 20% MHO will have a gender color badge with a white star and white mho text (ex: mho 25%).
    -Opinion sorting has changed. The default opinion sorting can be found here in the FAQ: http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq/posts#158
    -There is a new ability to change sorting to Time descending or XperLevel descending (there is a dropdown menu with 3 options: MHO%, Time, and Xper Level) but the default is MHO%. This is for questions only, not myTakes.
    -"Popular" posts will now be randomly selected and show in highlighted slots on the feed and recent questions pages

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• I disagree with having a sort by Xper level - There is no difference between level 1 and Master on most questions.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!