How the fuck do you get a MHO?

I have over 500 Xper points and I've never been MHOed

Most Helpful Girl

• It blows my mind too, I will give what I consider a really thoughtful/though out answer and no MHO happens but I give a simple answer about something ridiculous and I get MHO lol

• Lol that's really frustrating. And now they updated GAG so that people's opinions with higher MHO's get displayed higher on the answer list.

• I never noticed that honestly, it's weird because people with higher MHO are normally people I don't really even like lol

• thank you

What Girls Said 5

• maybe you dont give good advice? ;)

• You must not be giving very good advice. It usually helps to be thorough and give longer and better thought out answers.

It also depends on the types of questions you're answering. Do you answer mostly How Do I Look questions or are you answering relationship questions? The former doesn't really invite much by way of helpful opinions. The latter, however, can.

• Well, do you give thoughtful answers/opinions that would merit you a MHO award?

• You will get one if the asker thinks your answer is the best among the rest.
    MHO= most helpful opinion.

• Answer this seriously with good details and all that and I'll give you MHO

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1666475-does-he-like-me-are-these-hints-at-a-future-with-me

What Guys Said 18

• Dunno. Maybe your answers aren't thorough, or maybe you need some work on how to write answers that appeal to specific people.

Maybe you post a lot of "okay-ish" stuff but don't write things that are badass. Or maybe you constantly post on featured questions, which reward more Xper but have a great deal of competition when it comes to MHO.

I try to give insightful, unbiased answers that explain things thoroughly and I usually only answer questions with a small answer count.

Judging by my MHO%, it's kinda working.

• Well, getting an MHO is not in your hands, I mean not directly. All you can do use your knowledge, experience and give the best advice/opinion you can for that particular post, eventually it's up to the one who posted the question to give you an MHO or not.

However giving good advice/opinions does increase your chances of getting an MHO.

• Just keep plugging away and it will come - I remember starting off thinking I will never get a MHO, go up levels - In a few weeks you will look back and wonder why you were worried about it.

• Give good advice!

• Answer wisely, and with an open mind
    make sure to elaborate and convey
    your opinion clearly.

If the QA finds your input informative and helpful
    you may just be in luck, and receive a MHO.

• guess you give shitty opinions! lmao! jk!!!
    dude i will give you an MHO
    just comment on one of my questions, but at least make the opinion funny

• Does anyone actually care if they get it?

• Actually, you do have an MHO. :p

Technically it's a question of whether the asker thinks your opinion is the most helpful, OR they like your opinion most. It depends on how they award it, really.

• Write better answers. Provide insight, detail, and leave nothing out.

• The people who asked the question chooses which person helped them further the most, and those people will get the MHO

The Asker chooses the MHO

• Haha that sucks for someone who cares. I don't even care and still get it sometimes. But don't worry about it one day you will be useful to someone on this site.

• Give good advice and post a pic on your avatar of a sexy face lol people tend ot respond more positively to sexy people lol.

• if you give a good bit of clear advice you will get MHO

• just give your honest opinion and help the people as good as you can and you'll eventually get MHO. Also depends a little bit on the questions you answer... some will get you easier an MHO than others

• ... Be Honest DUH!
    And hope the Asker thinks you were the most honest :)

• you say what you want to say and just hope that the asker likes what you have to say

• You don't have to give good advice, don't listen to these crazy people. All you have to do is validate and agree with the question asker's stance.

• You'll get an MHO when you give an MHO

• The downvoter didn't get what I meant lol