Is anyone else getting tired of the tag me questions on here?

I admit I am guilty of tagging people and asking one myself. But, what started as pure fun and harmless has I feel like turned into a repetitive thing. Gag is getting to the point it is turning into more of a high school drama instead of it's intended purpose. The tagging feature is supposed to be used to reply to a person specfically in comments that is fine. But I feel like we have turned it too much into a popularity contest. Some of these questions have even been offensive and crude. Such as the one about threesomes and would you____ me's. I feel like i need to vent on this topic. I feel like it needs to stop. I know i'm tired of it and other GAGer's im sure would agree.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I agree it has gone too far - It is harmless fun but as in all this things someone will get left out and their feelings hurt.

What Girls Said 4

• I think it can b really fun, especially since participation isn't mandatory. But they do get annoying when posted back to back to back.

• I remember few days ago these three questions were asked literally back to back starting first with dateable then kissable and fuckable. The fuckable one was actually quite funny 😂

But all in all, I have my fair shares in playing these games so I won't comment much. I usually tag my friends until I'm bored/they're bored of it and I just stop for a while. However, these questions could go overboard sometimes like posting people's pic w/out permission and stuffs.

• Yeah some of them are, but they can still be fun lol. Its just when they get too weird I won't play lol

• Well I actually think it's fun but I am getting a little tired of them too :/

• They're getting over rated, i agree.

What Guys Said 4

• I didn't know tagging was a problem now I know. And knowing is half the battle. . .

www.idwpublishing.com/.../...12-TPBcov-330x500.jpg

• I'm new here, but I have noticed that a lot of questions are like those you mentioned, its slowly turning into a porn site, and also turning into a popularity contest ha. Tho i don't think it's gonna change.

• there's always been sex questions here too

• Ah right, I guess that's why I've noticed the majority of questions relate to sex in one way or another ha. Not that it's a problem, but it's all the time haha.

• Those questions don't bother me. In fact they are a good thing because they enforce interactions amonst the members here on GaG, enforcing the community aspect of this website. :)

• No... but I also don't get tagged lol :p
    But even if I would... I don't care.

• its all in good fun though

• of course... but I can imagine that some of the more popular female GAGers get flooded with notifications with this games, which can be annoying. or a boost for their self-confidence ;)