GAGers how do you feel about new MHO badges?

Personally I feel kinda bad tbh since I’m considered just “average” accordin to ‘em… :(

In other words those new badges r like grades more or less:

0-10% MHO: bad...

10-20% MHO: average...

20%+ MHO: good...

In other words I feel like a level below compared wid 20%+ MHOers…. :’(

• i feel bad...
  • indiferent...
  • i like 'em...

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly hun, I couldn't give less of a shit. I think that what I have to say is real and raw. And for those of you who have seen me here, know that's nothing but truth! So if my percentage is low it doesn't matter to me because I give the best advice I can. And with every post I put thought into my response. To me that's enough of a reward. I don't need a meritt badge to showcase😊

• Thank you fellow Scorpio
      I'm glad that you liked what I had to say
      Honesty is the best thing😊

• ya i've seen yer opinions... u take a risk often.. ;p

• Thats just me spreading my thoughts. Challenging the mainstream line of thinking😉thanks for taking notice👍

Most Helpful Guy

• Klaatu, we are fucked!
    We worked to get our Guru/Master badge to have our opinions on top but not anymore. By default, the opinions are now sorted on the basis of MH%

Now, I have pretty decent MH% and most of the times my opinion is in top 3 in the sorting and I'll easily have 20%+ but still I hate it. Why?
    ●Back then, there was only one MH so, in near future we'll be unfairly overtaken by the new users because they have way greater chances to get MH
    ●Good MH% doesn't mean that you are really helpful. Ass kissers easily get MH and the people who try to be honest will likely hurt the asker.
    ●Some people are here to help. They opine on questions where MH is already selected, depleting their MH% but they tried to help the asker. And a lot of times I've seen asker saying that "wish I hadn't selected MH that early"
    ●Hot girls / Answerers of 'No opinion' questions and Gurus/Masters will have unfair advantage.

www.smiley-lol.com/.../napoleon1.gif

• actually i'm fucked up more than anyone... i've gotta walk on eggshells if i wanna improve my MHO percentage... thanks to my large amount of opinions... :|

• @BelleGirl21 Apparently, you're hot enough to have 300+ followers.

What Girls Said 16

• Mostly indifferent. Although, in some ways, I think it's better than the level/Guru/Master labels, since those give the impression of "expertise", when in reality, it just means that someone has been on the site for a long time/answered a lot of questions. At least with MHO%, it gives a little more indication about whether or not people on the site think that person gives quality answers.

• And do you think MHOs are given fairly?

• actually i believe percenge should be monthly... lately i've been way more helpful than i used to be... and 15% looks kinda... small... :|

• I agree very much :/

• I really don't like it :/ Being able to sort by MHO is also something I don't think is a good feature.

• I'm just indifferent about it. I will still chose the best answer (in my view) so the badges won't influence me at all.

• Man your really obsessed with MHOs..

• Well, seeing as how I don't have a terrible MHO percentage, it's not that bad, but even if I did, it still wouldn't bother me.

• I really don't care. What does some silly percentage on some silly website have to do with who I am as a person?

• I don't like it :(

• It's a bit odd to me, but it doesn't hurt my feelings. I'll get used to the changes just like the rest of them in due time.

• I don't like this. As you can see my MHO percentage is considered bad.
    I can't force the asker to give me the MHO.
    This is just a way to separate the users.

• do u feel satisfied at least? if u do... then u r lucky... ;p

coz personally i consider my 15% just average... wish it was 30... or 25 at least... :'(

• I don't feel satisfied. It's a low percentage. I wish I had 10% or 15% at least.

• I was feeling pretty excited about reaching 10% lol... and then they instituted that and I was like "ahhh I suck 😬"

• no worries... now we've got higher chance for a MHO... since asker can choose MHO for each gender now... and once u'll go Guru... u'll get lots of auto-selected as well... ;)

and if u start postin long posts (as i do now) maybe u'll reach 20% in just a few months... ;)

• I think they do like long posts. With numbered points and all that. This might explain my 10% lol. And yes, always on my phone unless I do a voice recording.

• on phone/tablet i cannot post more than a single sentence... i use it for readin mostly...

• i don't really care about this..

• I'm indifferent, I just don't really like the way they list the opinions now

• I guess I'm indifferent. I am definitely below average...

• I simply do not care.

• I never noticed till you pointed it out to me. I'm indifferent could give a?

• well, i'm "bad" :(

and to me above 10% is good
    above 20% is amazing

• nah... depends on yer Xper level... for a Master 15% 's just average in my opinion...

What Guys Said 13

• I hate them. I wish the webmaster would stop constantly messing with he site and plesae stop updating during prime time.

• I care way too much about MHO and MHO badges...

• I think it's weird that answers are sorted by MHO percentage. Seems to favor those with high MHO for getting more MHOs, but I dunno..

• they can be sorted by Xper level and time as well...

• I sort by time, as it renders the filtering
      the same, as before the change.

• I did it again. I said "anyone" but meant "most people"..

• I think it's easier to have a higher MHO% rating with less opinions; for example 150 out of 200 is easier than 12177 out of 16,237 when you can select only one (now two) opinions, and you're competing against many.

Then again, maybe I'm just doing it wrong :P I've had an MHO rating of 15% for a long time now.

• not at all... actually if u r a guru or master u have often a higher percentage thanks to auto-selected MHOs... ;)

• Hmm... You don't get awarded the 7 XPER if you're MHO with auto-select, but I don't know if those count in your MHO%, but they probably do.

• u don't get any Xper... but they r added to yer total MHO # as well...

• Well I vote 'C' cause I like them :D it's a good change alright, no harm done though :D

• I think it will encourage people to do better and spur them on :)

• man trust me... i walk on eggshells literally... when i post an opinion i hesitate about it before i post it... as much as if i'm about to pull a trigger on a gun... o_O

• I never have nor will hesitate to pull the trigger of a gun ;)

Reason is I've thought about it well even if in a split second before I do so. Hence, think properly before you write something and hesitation will disappear from your life forever :)

• To be honest I am only getting up to speed with new changes so early days for me to be giving an opinion.

• I don't really pay it attention.

It's more important to me, that my message
    have been conveyed as I want it, than me getting MHO.

• Hello Aizou, What does mho mean anyway?

• @Aeon_Flux_21

(M) ost
      (H) elpful
      (O) pinion

It used to be BA, for Best Answer, I'm assuming
      the admins changed it, since it were considered rude, to the rest
      as there often happened to be several good answers.

• MHO badges? I don't know this is the first time I am hearing about this one.

• I don't like them because it's also ordering the opinions according to them and higher MHO doesn't necessarily mean better opinion.

• Lol its like my credit score... damn.

• Is it bad that I didn't notice any of this till your q?

• nope not at all... although... err sorry to say this but yer percentage's classified as "bad" accordin to new MHO badges...

• I have no feelings on the matter.

• couldn't care less...