Who are the more understated and unpopular GAG users that you notice?

The ones that don't usually get mentioned or don't necessarily have interesting/flirty conversations with other users on posts.

Who have you noticed that isn't so obvious?

0|0
7|5

Most Helpful Girl

• I like reading their opinion
    @Hyped_up_on_coffee
    @Lilac79
    @enigmatta
    @DutchAtheist
    @cavmanier
    but most of them do not come here anymore.
    maybe only @cavmanier is the active one among them. I do not think he is unpopular but he is really underrated.

2|1
    0|0
    • Thank you : ) I've enjoyed reading many of your questions. I haven't been that vocal in public on gag for awhile, but I've noticed you and I seem to have some similarities : )

• Thank you for this! You're right, I haven't been on in a while, but I really appreciate this kind comment!

Most Helpful Guy

• the best GaGers are not popular that much, most popular GaGers are morons who give idiotic opinions and hence get noticed a lot

2|3
    0|1

What Girls Said 6

• @Riverock , @johnbelluci , @mysteriousflower19 and @bandit74 . I always enjoy reading their responses and questions. ^_^ I think they're unique.

0|2
    0|0
  • I don't remember the ones who aren't getting so much attention actually... Because you see the "popular" gagers around all the time, it's hard not to notice them xD why don't you mention some you know, Asker? :)

2|0
    0|0
    • Agreed 're: @asker 's mentions! Let's give credit where credit is due. :D

• If they're unpopular then I obviously won't know them.

2|2
    3|4
    • Says who? You could be PMing a user who isn't popular on this site.

• *Tromba
    *Summiter
    *Miserybusiness

there really is too many to name...

0|1
    0|0
  • @Alex24

I don't know if he is well known but he is really nice. He doesn't come on GaG as often.

0|0
    0|0
  • i think i am.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• Nice to see a new twist on this genre of questions but my general philosophy stay the same, no tagging - Everybody is equal in my eyes, they all have a role to play in my time in GaG

4|0
    0|0
  • among guys i'd mention @Zorax... well he's just like da older version of me actually... :p

and from gals @gingersnap16 ... she's very smart and writes nice takes.. :)

they don't get mentioned often... so i guess they could be included here... ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm very unpopular. People don't like me.

0|1
    0|0
  • @Anonymous

0|0
    0|0