Tf does that pop up from GaG mean?

The one that says "Chosen for you" or something. I'd rather they chose nothing for me.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm not sure. I had that show up, and there seemed to be nothing there to click on. I had one other thing pop up with ads, so at least that one made a bit more sense, though I had ad block on, so I don't know why any of these appear in the first place.

Most Helpful Guy

• That happen to me just now and I was wondering what was that. I though since I have adblocker that part of the ad was blocked, but I guess it's not that.

What Girls Said 5

• Chosen for you questions are just suggested questions based on the questions you usually answer. Like if you usually help with relationship stuff, they will suggest that stuff.

• It doesn't choose anything for me though. I'll already be on a take/question or my own questions and it will pop up. Nothing on the pop up about questions or anything

• Then I don't know. I never got a pop up

• it happens to me too
    what is that? I wonder

• I was curious about that too, they do a poor job of explaining wtf that is.

• They'll probably get an admin to explain in a MyTake at some point

• It won't do me any good, I never read that shit anyway lol glad i'm not the only one confused by it though :)

• I have no idea. It keeps popping up for me too.

• I can't see it. How weird.

What Guys Said 3

• Is it the system choosing a MHO for you on your questions?

• It has popped up on one of my questions before but I already chose both MHOs.
      More recently it popped up when I was reading a MyTake

• I haven't seen it on my account yey - I await with bated breath

• I think it'll be an ad window or something.

• I was wondering the same thing lol.