Does anyone else always skip over the featured questions on the list?

I don't know why but the featured questions never look like actual questions and instinct tells me to skip over them. Does anyone else do this?

Most Helpful Girl

• Mine is on there so while I am skimming to make sure I can see it here, @Maxemeister, I once in awhile Pick something special of Interest.
    To me, This Question may even be Chosen by GAG as a 'Feature Question' so don't be surprised.
    Good luck. xx

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 7

What Guys Said 6

• I usually look at every question in the topics I visit so chances are I have already seen it or answered it ( except in other then I will look at them )

• I just skip over the featured questions cuz they don't even look like questions

• yeah. I've developed a blind spot for them. They usually weren't interesting to me, and they tend to have 50 responses already anyway. So if I go to one, it's usually the case that someone has already given the response I was going to give.

• Yeah, lot of feature questions you get more points if you answer them
    but lot times pass them by cause they may be like a huge paragraph long
    or may be too hard to figure out to give a logical answer to.

• I do because they always suck.

• I do it many times.

• GaG has it own agenda to increase the flow of teenage users 😐