Has anyone been asked about or specifically mentioned or been the main topic of a question here on GAG? Did u feel honored?

It was ONCE. And I can't remember who posted it nor what it was about. But I felt honored that someone mentioned me.

Has anyone mentioned u?

Most Helpful Girl

• I've been mentioned and I always feel honored when that happens.
    I've also been the subject of some mean (and false) questions by a cowardly anon male and that just really annoys me.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 17

• I think it's flattering when people have mentioned me in positive posts, like, "Who do you think gives the best advice on GAG?" and stuff. It's nice to know that there are people who read and appreciate the advice/opinions I give.

• Yeah, quite a few times... the weirdest/creepiest one was: "Is it bad that I wanked off at @MissNowhere's picture?"
    I've had some other creepy shit, and then of course some positive shit. Positive shit is good.

• I got tagged by the asker for a question on England a while ago which was nice :) I sometimes get tagged in other things, there was one a while ago about people you'd like to meet and a few tagged me in that and I thought it was really sweet <3

• I've been mentioned in the "hang out" and even the "attractive" questions and honestly I always felt so honoured and took that as a really nice compliment, the hang out questions probably more than the attractive questions actually - but yeah someone dedicating an entire question to me would be something that has yet to happen ^^

• I don't think I have been actually. I've just been tagged with a whole host of people. I would feel honoured if it happened to me.

• I most certainly did. I had a Troll question made about me asking if I looked like Marilyn Monroe. The girl was a bimbo. I would have said something like "Beyonce" because then people would have probably been insulting which was her aim. :D

• Yeah. Both about positive and negative stuffs. I like the former, but the latter is creepy.

• Yeah there was this question about if people wanted to have sex with me and another where my picture was posted among several others asking who looked the best.
    So I guess it's all negative for me.

• Yeah.. but all were creepy sexual questions 😕or were for me. 😕

• Yes, I've been mentioned before, and it's nice to know someone is thinking of you.

• i've been tagged in recent months on "who's your friend on GaG" type questions
    it's always a pleasant surprise that someone here would think of you like that

• Sometimes I get mentioned.. It does feel nice, but I really don't care because.. Ugh. I hate attention :P
    Thank gawd, I don't get mentioned often :D

• Lol I actually have: My dear friend @OrangeBoy was the author of the question.

• A couple times but I don't care for it tbh. The popularity contests don't phase me.

• It's happened a few times with me. It's whatever. Usually the questions were funny in nature.

• Lol yeah a while ago it was actually really creepy.

• Nah never have.

What Guys Said 6

• I've been mentioned a lot
    over the years.

One question was people concerned
    if I'd left GaG, since I'd been on a break
    so yeah I'd say it was about me.

I feel honored regardless of mention
    people replying, or recognizing the existence
    of another person, is an honor in itself.

• I was once, a complimentary question and I thought it was lovely - I wasn't expecting it and it gave me a nice warm feeling - I have made myself the centre of attention in a few of my questions but they don't count.

• Admins don't like questions with members' names in them.

• Hahahahahha i didn't feel honor but i feel like a CHAMP 😎

• im rarely mentioned for anything so i do appreciate when it does happen

• No, but I deserve to be mentioned more.