How do you feel about this website?

To be honest... when I first came about it... I thought this website was not for me. I feel the questions on here can be immature, ridiculous and a lot of them can be answered if the asker used some common sense.

However, people have their ups and downs and these seems like a good place for people to get their questions answered.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, I agree with you. There are questions that shouldn't be asked.
    Sometimes they don't know what they're asking or they're just trolling.
    But, in the other hand there are people who are really looking for help, so they deserve a serious answer to their questions.

This site is good to see what others think, share your thoughts, get answers to your questions, and to spend time.

Most Helpful Guy

• I started off same as you but I must admit I got totally into site.

What Girls Said 2

• Its a love hate relationship xD

But Im very loyal. Im still here (through thick and thin).

• I love it!

What Guys Said 2

• Kinda like it. Sort of addicted, honestly. lol I feel like I have some really insightful and unique things to say to a lot of people on here, and my education in gender studies and struggles with relationships put me in a position where I feel I can give people some good advice.

Maybe I'm just talking out my ass most of the time but... the discussions I find here certainly keep me coming back for more, so not so bad, honestly! :)

• I like it, I don't really know why I do but I do