What Led You To Create An Account on G@G?

Share your origin story. :p How did you find the site and why did you decide to sign up?

Most Helpful Guy

• I asked a question on Google and it lead to a rate me question on gag. It was a girl posting about how she's never been asked out and if she was ugly. I thought she looked cute so I felt compelled to leave an opinion. Had I thought she was ugly I pronbably wouldn't have answered. Anyways I created an account with a really generic name and random numbers at the end just to answer that one question. A week later I checked back to see if I had gotten any responses but I had forgotten my username and login. There was another question on the site feed that I wanted to answer. To answer the question I had to create a new account and thus Bandit74 was born.

this was my first opinion with my current account

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1093547-i-want-to-know-that-i-m-acting-as-i-do-from-my-own-freewill-can-i

Most Helpful Girl

• Once upon of time , six years ago , there lived a early twenties girl who googled a sex question. A site named girlsaskguys came up. This young lady was fascinated by all of the answers she read . She thought the community looked rather cool so she decided to join. She has not left since.

The end.
    :)

What Guys Said 20

• The fact I was looking for a new question and answer site on google and found GAG. I so fed up with Yahoo answers.

• Not too long ago. I go on there, but very sporadically. 4-5 years ago, I hung out constantly in the Singles and Dating section and got to like level 4. Since then, I've only been on there sporadically and found and spent time on other forums. This one I encountered at the end of March 2014.

• @R3d_Anonymous and I guess you like GAG better. I think the reason I left Yahoo answers was because people were so mean there.

• I am not sure I probably keyed in a question and saw GaG link. I had seen it before but thought it was solely a teenage does he/she like me site. At 46 that did not hold much appeal but on a whim went in and found it to be so much more so I stayed becoming addicted to the damn thing.

• Fall semester of 2009. Wow so long ago

I had severe anxiety. No friends, never had a girlfriend. In one of my classes this year a really attractive and intelligent girl gave sat beside me and we started talking. Normally girls never gave me a second look so this was rare

I developed feelings and needed advice on how to ask her out. Searched the Internet and stumbled upon this site. Had quite a bit of feedback so decided to use this for years following

I don't come on here much. Maybe a few times every 6 months

• I am very anti-feminist and was Google searching for something for my FaceBook page, and in the search I found this site, set up an account, and have been happy ever since.

• Boredom. I was bored and stumbled on this site. I made an account for laughs and started cruising GAG a bit. Then some girl made a comment about Fernando Alonso and I was reeled in! True story.

• To summarize

I had a double date that I messed up on and needed opinions on how to recover. Found this site and I've been here ever since.

• I came to go hunting for sexy ladiesss and creep on them during the mating season but then stayed because gag is cool. You can ask questions and all that shit.

• I was insecure over my height and race. That was my problem back in the day when I signed up.

• I asked somthing on the Web but can't recall what then u found this site then I saw the MHO and normal opinions so that got my attention then I joined gag at first it wasn't much for me I didn't know anyone but after a while and I became a bit known and I got friends it became cool and fun and obligatory in my life

• I was looking for a way to distract myself, other than porn while my SO was on vacation with her family in Germany and voilà that's where I found gag XD

• Looking something on Google led me to this site

• I googled something.

• no big story. searched something on google and ended up here. It looked interesting so I made an account one day I was terribly bored.

• I joined because I didn't want to join a dating site. So GAG kept me away from it.

• The story if ma lyfe

• I really don't remember how I came to find GaG...

• had a question and google let me here but didn't find the answer

• I saw how many imperfect mortal swines were here, so I made my account to make this site perfect.

• i am looking for stories about people who got defecated during anal on google

• i wanted to find out if my crush of the time would like me so i searched the internet for sites that might help me :) i found this gem while i was seaching.

What Girls Said 17

• my asshole ex was being and ass

:p

• I don't remembeder.. really!
    I don't even remember how I ended up here. xD
    It was 3 years ago.

• I was confused and looking for answers about divorce. I found gag and fell in love with so many of you. (although some of my favorite gagers are no more 😢)

• A guy a few years ago said that I would be great at giving advice to people and told me that I should sign up. I haven't seem him on here but I wish he would have warned me how much this site is ripe with relationship questions. Answering the same topics over and over with the same answers gets tiring.

• When I fist say G@G I thought it was a porn site! But that's because the questions I first saw were weird! so I didn't join till 2-3 weeks later. So yeah.

• Well this quite way back but I remember asking a question on google about some social thing.. maybe a guy or relationship and then I ended up on here :D

Best decision ever ^^

• I first signed up in February 2k15, but I deactivated the account not long after. As for how I came across this site, it's through their Facebook page. It was 'sponsored' and I saw it on my news feed. I'm probably the only one that didn't google search and somehow came upon gag lol xD

• I found GAG via a question I asked Google.

I signed up because I write for a partial living + luuuuurve answering questions + totally need the escapism from my "offline life"

• I needed to ask a few questions about guy's behavior for a book that I was working on.

• I was obsessed (very obsessed) with a subject, so I did a research and GAG showed up. I never thought I would stay here for so long, but I'm still here after 5 years.

• i googled a question then GAG appeared... so i decided to join it

• Boredom XD

• Boredom. Back in December I came across this site, and I decided that it looked pretty cool so I signed up.

• Google brought me here and boredom has kept me here.

• I was bored to death asking some random questions on omegle. One of them was somewhat related to the recurrent subjects on here but a bit on the fucked up side. One of the strangers said s/he would love to see the reactions from people on here and gave the link to this. So I created an account just to ask the damn question and I actually liked it here so I decided to stay.

• I was googling a question and found this site in October last year, but didn't make an account until about a month later became I wanted to see what this site had to offer. I deleted my first account in mid February then mad this one about a week later because I still had a few questions I wanted answers to.

• i had questions and i liked the site!