What do you guys think of this new feature on gag? And can someone explain the point of this feature? Is it to organize opinions?

What do you guys think of this new feature on gag? And can someone explain the point of this feature? Is it to organize opinions?

0|0
3|2

Most Helpful Guy

• Here is an answer admin user @xhoneyxbeex gave to a similar question earlier.
    "Some of the new changes for users includes:
    -New MHO% badges. Users who have less than 10% MHO will have the previous grey text (ex: mho 4%). Users who have between 10 and 19% MHO have a grey badge icon with a dark grey star and dark grey text (ex: mho 12%). Users who have greater than 20% MHO will have a gender color badge with a white star and white mho text (ex: mho 25%).
    -Opinion sorting has changed. The default opinion sorting can be found here in the FAQ: http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq/posts#158
    -There is a new ability to change sorting to Time descending or XperLevel descending (there is a dropdown menu with 3 options: MHO%, Time, and Xper Level) but the default is MHO%. This is for questions only, not myTakes.
    -"Popular" posts will now be randomly selected and show in highlighted slots on the feed and recent questions pages"

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• what do i think?

P O I N T L E S S.

that is the aim, yes, but i dont see why they need to be organised. why the hell do we need to organise eeeehhh?

2|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• It allows you to sort opinions based on MHO%, XPER level, or the time at which it was posted.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• What the fudge? 😳😐

I honestly don't get some of the new features on Gag let alone realise there are new ones, apart from the MHO being seen

2|0
    0|0
  • That feature allows users to have the ability to change the opinion order on questions however they like (by MHO%, Time posted, or Xper Level). So, if you want to see the most recent opinions at the top, you can change it to "time" so then the opinions will be stacked according to when they were posted :)

0|0
    0|0