Worst thing someone has ever said to you on gag?

Most Helpful Girl

• someone once told me i would never get a boyfriend bc i had a nose ring (wut?)
    then when i was like shit someone better tel him that he was like he's just using you for sex then, bc nose rings make people unlovable. it didn't upset me the ignorance just pissed me off like stay tf out of my relationship weird old man

• Yeah that was non sense. My best friend has a thing for the girls who have nose ring :)

• @takumii Well, If you state that you've an Armani suit, people will be impressed but if you have a weird Armani suit, people would find it unattractive no matter what it is. So ultimately, people should be judged based on their own wrong choices.
      She mentioned just "nose ring".

• But what she didn't mention was who mentioned it. Maybe someone from her friends on g@g, and they knew her, and it would be a completely tough love thing to say.

Most Helpful Guy

• Forget my girlfriend and move on because she has overprotective parents. It hurted!

• thanks for mho. how come this has been downvoted?

What Girls Said 11

• Someone told me that I was actually depressed and was using my boyfriend as a comfort device rather than as a partner, that I had no real feelings for him and that he didn't have any for me either :( :(

• it was one of those questions asking which gagers were the best looking. some anon guy wrote my name then said, 'too bad she's a fuckin dickhead'.

i dont think he expected me to c it since anon mentions dont work but i saw it and just said 'thanks for that'. he did apologise, but in that moment it did hurt.

• Something about me dying alone.

• Can't really remember...
    Didn't care enough to remember I think. xD
    [I learned enough about them to know their opinion isn't going to affect me or my life in any way.]

• I dunno. I mean.. I've been made fun of before, but it doesn't really register. Most the time people just jump to the fact I look young and call me "little girl" and that's just kinda amusing.

It's like..

Oh gee, how fucking awful. I look young.
    Boo hoo, my poor feelings. I'll never recover.

• Oh it is a looooong list.. I have been called the worst stuff ever..

• someone called me an 'idiot' yesterday
    ouch
    but i think this particular user just has bad temper based on other responses i've seen

• sometimes I don't read the questions and i write something and always think to myself I hope they don't do what I said lol

• A pretty known gager once criticized my parents pretty harshly for no reason at all. That hurt.

• "you are a stubborn christian.. god will never listen to your prayers"

• I answered a question honestly... polite, too but this other user, not the asker, decided to tell me to go kill myself. He got an instant block.

What Guys Said 4

• I think the age thing for me - I have been called a paedophile a few times saying I am only here to creep on young girls.

• 'I'm stupid'

Ahhaah ouch😂

• A guy told me that my private was small and that itd never grow

• Some bitch told me I dress like a butch lesbian.