Are the moderators here like nazis?

Virtually the questions get removed. The only ones that remain are from men asking about penis size and from women asking if a guy is just using them for sex.

• Mods suck!
  • No, mods are awesome!

Most Helpful Girl

• What I want to know is how some users are suspiciously slipping under the cracks when it comes to violating the TOS rules. These so called users happen to be cool or popular with a mod and they happen to not get antagonistic comments and opinions removed. It's real funny actually how a user can get reported twice and be almost at risk of getting banned and if they get reported as nonsense on a funny question. These trolls don't get reported if they are popular

Most Helpful Guy

• I think they have Nazi tendencies but aren't "FULL NAZI"

• The irony of the above comment...

• I think its these physcopatic jokes that makes your questions removed hahaha, No offense i enjoy a little bit of black humor :)

• me too fo sho!

What Girls Said 6

• i think you might be exaggerating a bit

• Whatever u say Mein colonel!

• No...
    Insulting or completely inappropriate questions are naturally deleted. Makes sense to me.
    + many users make unnecessary duplicates thinking they'll get more or different answers - no need for that. You got what you got, man.

• Nope they just don't want this site to turn into yahoo answers.

• This site would be a lot more entertaining if there was no censorship, that's for sure. People are too sensitive.

• I wonder how long this will stay up lol

• I don't always agree with them.

What Guys Said 10

• 1. I like this question :D but am not voting cause vote 'B' for me will seem self serving and 'A' isn't really true
    2. Mods go by the manual provided by GAG on dos and don'ts for them (as do I)
    3. When in doubt I just send the link to an admin who takes care of it and advises me back
    4. If any of my opinions, comments or questions are removed by another mod, I write to the admin explaining my stand as well as perception. When I prove my point they reinstate the question / opinion / comment in question :) You can do the same too. If not reinstated then I stand corrected and have gained more knowledge :)

• Nothing should be removed that haven't been
    stated to be, by the FaQ which the site provides.
    http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq/posts#9

Only few people have actually gone through it
    as it doesn't really get to people, that it'd be a good idea.

If something is removed and feel it was done wrongfully
    I'd suggest, as @HandsomeRaj did, to contact the Admins.
    http://www.girlsaskguys.com/contact

I'm not sure about the nazi part, but at times
    it may seem as if we take on an A. I persona. ^.~

• I am not fully A or B - I think the mods are doing a good job but I have read some of the complaints against them and I think it has some justification from the stories I have heard about stuff being removed and other stuff getting through. I will give them the benefit of doubt and say system is not perfect but they mostly have good intentions. I think I saw somewhere there are 70 mods so you are not going to get consistency and some personality comes into it. I was a mod but resigned it was just too complicated for me.

• Yeah, they are ridiculous, they censor everything.

• I agree with you. Mods here suck big time and this is the reason many members have left.
    Time and again they have kept comments up that are insulting me while deleting mine.
    Its a one way street. Instead of deleting both sides of a heated conversation they only delete the side they don't like.
    Last week they kept a comment up by someone who wished I will get beheaded by taliban.

• You do know what the Nazis did, right?

• I've never had a problem, I think they are cool.

• This site has moderators?

• Heil Admin!