Who agrees that girls ask guys needs to become a app also?

It annoying having to go on google and logging In and sometimes it logs me out if I do something else on my phone😓

0|0
6|10

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, it is very annoying to use on my phone or on my Kindle. I am constantly getting logged out.

1|0
    0|0
    • Me too😓it's so irritating!

• Yes, especially when I am at work and only have so much time in between calls to try to answer questions and then half of that time is taken up by having to log in again.

• Thank you for MHG!

What Guys Said 10

• Duh, I would love that. Then I wouldn't have the history of it on Chrome on my phone so that when people are watching me look up something they aren't like "WHAT'S THAT"

1|1
    0|0
  • I find it very tempermental on the phone - How many times I have lost something I was typing in - We need an app.

1|0
    0|0
  • I heard a mobile app for iOS and Android is in the works in the next few months! :)

1|0
    0|0
  • this site has tons of bugs, especially if you use it on mobile devices. an app would be nice but you can of course fuck that one up too

1|0
    0|0
  • Not the first person to ask this, I agree

1|0
    0|0
  • agreed, it would be a hell of a lot easier to go on an app instead of going through the internet

1|0
    0|0
  • YES it would be very good and easier to use overall :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, i hear they are working on one for phones it would be nice.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wish I was a software engineer and could help them in their app making for free.. but I have 2 years to go to uni then start software engineer.

0|0
    0|0
  • They are working on it.
    Last I heard there's a beta available but it's really glitchy.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• They tried. It didn't work very well.

Keep it as a page. Don't put your browser on private. And keep that tab open. Mine lasts about a month and when it signs out because I have remember me on it's just a click. It's not that much of an issue.

1|0
    0|0
  • I definitely agree! It would help a lot more as most of us go on our phone when we're not home! x

1|0
    0|0
    • Yeah that's so true! It would just be so much easier😅hopefully they'll develop one soon x

• i think it does

1|0
    0|0
  • G@G makes my pc slow everytime I'm on it. Thinking seriously on erasing my account. An app would help though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes it does!! OMG.

1|0
    0|0