How often do you change your profile picture?

Personally, I have made it a rule to change mine every time I reach a new exp level here.

Most Helpful Girl

• Its random... after I get bored. Eh maybe every month I guess or less

• You seem to have rather 'randomly' interesting pics, I noticed.

• Dude I need it for my inner *derp* I need weird stupid pictures to sustain myself

@dolphiny me too omg 😆 and I will forever love your name. Its really cute

• haha aww thank you! :))) a few days ago i saw your picture and was just like "yep.. thats great." haha

What Girls Said 16

• I don't change it very often. I've only had two different photos up, so I guess I'm due to switch it soon.

• not much... this is 2nd..

• It's random. Whenever I feel bored about the current one, I change it :)

• When it starts to look ugly to me, then I'd change. If I'm not using my own picture but those random drawings and stuffs I change it like every week.

• Almost never. I've had this particular picture up here for like a year. I like the picture so why change it?

• I never do because I remember people on here by their pictures so when they change it, I have no idea who they are. O. o

• I don't know.. whenever i feel sick of the other one haha. i've changed it maybe 3-4 times and I've been on here a little over a year. or if my appearance changes. for example i dyed my hair, so i changed my picture lol. usually every 4 months or so i'll change my pic

• When I have one picture for too long, I start picking flaws and it starts to look ugly. That's when I change it.

• At least twice a week lol

• Whenever I feel like it, I've changed it 3 times thus far!

• Like every few days lol. I get sick of looking at myself stuck in the same stupid position lol.

• Um, like once a month. :)

• I have changed mine quite a few times. I do not have a set time. I guess whenever I get sick of it.

• I haven't changed it in quite some time know.

• Barely ever. I don't care too.

• i change it all the time!

What Guys Said 13

• I think this was my profile picture from when I was 17.

I think that about answers your question.

• Not very often but I am planning to update mine soon

• rarely. i happen to like this one

• My attitude and pic remain the same, though I keep evolving internally like the lava below the crust ;) :D

• only changed it once from the default one to this one. should I be more active here again then I might put a real picture in it but if I have a picture I like then I usually keep it for a long time

• Like for months lol

• I've grown fond of this avatar of mine
    which I've been using for years now.

I "may" change it though
    once I hit guru.

But it's a big "may" ^.^

• It depends, sometimes I'll change it a few times a week, sometimes I don't change it in over a month.

• I've done it for the first time since the beginning.

• When I get bored of the old one.

• My profile picture perfectly captures my normal attitude so I never change it.

• When I think it is time, think I have this one a month now so soon i will change it

• Very often i like taking photographs...