What is the significance left for following the people here anymore?

People (opinions) are sorted based on MHO% now. Yeah yeah we can sort them based on xper level and time too. But there is a feature "following", so that I'd see the opinions of the people I follow on top because I care for them / love reading their opinions. Everything was so reasonable before this update.

Please admins, bring this back.

PS: I don't know why you stopped replying to my questions here anymore. Maybe because I troll every update, but I'm serious this time. Save this site.

PPS: Why master's opinions are still on top no matter which setting I select? R. I. P. Guruism :/

• GAG should bring back the feature to have the opinions from the people I follow, back.
  • I don't follow anyone / I don't care / I like it now / Their site, their rules / Life goes on.

Most Helpful Girl

• Where there is an option to sort opinions by MHO%, Time, and Xper Level, we will consider adding an option to sort also by Follows. We realize this would be helpful if a user only wants to see opinions by users they follow, especially if a question has very many opinions that would take a long time to scroll through. So, who knows, it may happen in the future. Thanks for your feedback :)

• If you said so, it must be so. #FingersCrossed

• Awesome! Thanks honey!

• Well deserved :)

Most Helpful Guy

• 1. GAG like any other organization will obviously and should encourage those who use the site more
    2. They are moving in the right direction I'd say :)
    3. The 'following' feature where one gets to sort and view the opinions of those one follows should be kept in place as it's a good feature
    4. I'm sure no one is avoiding you young friend, they are just probably busy working on increasing the usage of GAG & probably need to be called for attention @girlsaskguys :)
    5. I vote 'A'

What Girls Said 7

• I only use the following feature to have complete control over who can send me a private message. Basically, if I follow you, it means I think you're okay and I like your posts and you can send me a message. Other than that, I don't use the feature to filter content.

• Oh interesting. I guess, gender plays a role in this. Girls tend to use this feature for filtering the messages (because everyone knows) and guys tend to use this to easily see the posts of the people they like (maybe its because it's said that the guys are created as predators or something like that) lol I'm thinking too deep 😃

• That'd be a cool option. I don't get the highest MHO filter. I mean, just because you have a high MHO doesn't mean your advice is good for every question you answer.

• They should first set a good criteria of selecting mh before doing this.

After this question, they implemented this following profiles on top :D

• My guess the significance left is to be able to send them penis messages that they are only allowing followers to send them.

• Did I say penis? I meant *private

• Yop gnon*

• Yes, please. Bring it back.

I follow people for a reason, what's the point if I have to scroll and search for their opinions? -.-

• Going to be honest, I don't notice any of this stuff really, someone had to actually point it out to me. I normally just follow people because I want to see their questions or like their opinions.

• I also follow people because I like their opinions but if I'd not see their opinions on top then why should I follow them? It is brought back, all is well as end is well.

• I actually didn't even notice where it put their opinion or that it has changed but yeah I understand it now, that's a good point.

• I agree with you! I hate this update. I enjoy the opinions of many many people who don't have high mho %. I also don't put a lot of stalk into the percentages.

• For you, I'll do whatever it takes to increase my MHO% so that you'd easily see my posts, darling 😚

Jokes apart, I agree. I don't like that they blindly throw updates without even thinking about consequences.

• Oh my future ex! I always search for your opinions regardless of how far doen they fall on the list!

• I think they should bring back how it was before!

What Guys Said 7

• So few people now will LET YOU FOLLOW THEM, ESP AMONG NEWER USERS WITH their private profiles, that effectively, following is becoming outmoded, slept for a few people you contact via PM.

I DON't like that, but private profiles and no following is the wave of the future on GaG

• Wait... there was such a feature? I didn't even notice. But yeah in that case it should be brought back. Most of the time I don't care for the opinions of people I don't even follow.

• It's interesting that a lot of people don't know about this. I wonder why do they follow people then :|

• Yeah I really don't like that change. It's a big negative. We can sort by experience level but I don't see a way to have the setting o_o"

• Save the setting*

• I think they're trying to emphasize mh answers as a desirable status to encourage users to strive for that status.

• They should first set up a realistic criteria for the selection of MH before emphasising this because they're given just because the answerer is a friend, good looking, validator, popular etc.

I've seen some wise people who post amazing answers but they have 8-12% MH just because they're too honest and blunt and they don't have a hot pic. Duh.

• I honestly never noticed a sorting of answers based on following! You are very much sharp on the GaG details bro!

Maybe u should run for admin! :)

• Well, it's my habit to scrutinize everything haha :D
      Thanks a lot for compliment :) but nah, I don't like be employed here. I have very big dreams/aim in my mind :) And I'm working hard for 'em.

• I agree I miss that sort where people you follow where on top

• Feeling good I guess