Do the GaG emotes look weird to anyone else?

;) - this looks confused, but it's a wink
:-P - this looks like a 'broad smile' but it's supposed to be sticking a tongue out.
:) - this looks like a blush, but it's a normal smile
:D - this one looks alright, if vaguely creepy...

I don't know what others there are..

Most Helpful Guy

• They are using default iPhone emojis which suck. They are not that much different to one another and they have very low resolution that's why they're difficult to understand. They should use the default emojis which are also included in SwiftKey. You can check the varieties of emojis here :- http://emojipedia.org/ they have the default ones but when you open individual emojis, they'll give you a list of different types of that specific emoji based on different platforms.

Or they should bring back the classic smileys like
    :- ) :- D

The problem is that when I type : D it turns into :D but this 😃 suits better with this code and this also looks better.
    And I agree this :) looks like blush while the actual blushing emoji 😶 doesn't even have redness on the face. I think this ☺ looks more like smiling than this :)

LOL I went too overboard 😂

What Girls Said 2

• Nope. I really like them.
    Specially the wink. It looks funny. ;) :D

I would like if they had the angry (red) face.

What I don't like are these...🙌🙏🙅 I want them to be same as the ones in my keypad.

• The winky face kind of creeps me out for reasons unknown.

What Guys Said 3

• No, it's not weird to me.

• I wonder what the wink one was - I thought it was a tiny smile

• Yeah I don't like them. I liked the way they used to be.