Does anyone here consider mho percentage when choosing an mho?

What about now with the update?

0|0
7|4

Most Helpful Guy

• That is too much thought - I usually pick best answer

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• I do it just when I ask a dumb question and no answer made me laugh or when I ask a question where I'm not sure about something if it's a yes or no. In those cases, I choose the one with the lowerest MHO or lower Xper to bring them a little up.
    Otherwise, I choose the answer that helped me the most.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I don't care about MHO percentage. If their opinion was helpful and good, no matter the MHO percentage, I will give them MHO.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, not at all

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I do not at all. I give it to who I feel deserves it, regardless of their MHO percentage.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like it because i admit, it is the first thing i take into consideration prior to giving the MHO. I assume that that person with the MHO star will give the best advice. It has made me biased

0|0
    0|0
  • i dont look at that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sort of. If I'm conflicted between a couple of good opinions, I tend to give the MHO to the one with the least amount of 'em.

0|2
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Nah I ignore it cause it doesn't mean much to me. A user with a high mho% might be just messing around trolling or something so they wouldn't get the mho.. unless they were funny ass as hell

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah sometimes if the opinion of 2 different people are really good I might want to give to someone who has less percentage

0|0
    0|0
  • I care way way way too much about MHO

0|0
    0|0
    • So that's a yes for you?