How did you find G@G?

How did you come across this website? Do you remember the exact time and place? What did you feel? Tell us how you ended up here! Don't be shy!

I joined around early October of last year. I was 15 years old at the time. I don't remember exactly what I was looking for but I remember asking what to do while my boyfriend was out of town and ended up on Yahoo Answers, then GaG. I browsed around the site and thought it looked pretty cool, so I signed up. I've been here ever since writing and asking questions.

So so how did you guys end up on G@G?

Most Helpful Guy

• I was upset because my very first girlfriend had dumped me. My sister told me to come here and seek help to get over it. I never bothered to ask the question, but answered other questions straight away. More or less answered my own question. Had to stay a bit anonymous, as I guessed my sister was here. But she wasn't!

I gained confidence and put up a proper profile pic. Answered a question one day, and sis chimes in too. She'd only just joined and found me straight away!

I'm not sure which of us was more embarrassed!

Most Helpful Girl

• I answered a very similar question yesterday. Here it is: I was bored to death asking some random questions on omegle. One of them was somewhat related to the recurrent subjects on here but a bit on the fucked up side. One of the strangers said s/he would love to see the reactions from people on here and gave the link to this. So I created an account just to ask the damn question and I actually liked it here so I decided to stay.

What Guys Said 8

• I have seen the site on and off for years by typing questions into search engines but I always thought it was a teenage does he/she like me site which held no interest for me.
    I was a member of other forums but I was finding the behaviour on these becoming intolerable.
    So I decided to finally set up an account here and liked it. As they say the rest is history.

• I've been on here less than a month, but I don't remember what brought me to this site. Never mind ha, yesterday's history, tomorrow's a mystery.

• I was looking something on Google, it was naughty related and it led me to here.. hahhahaa

• looked something up on google and there was a questoin about it on GAG. the site looked interesting so I made an account

• I followed someone here... jk I don't remember but I was really bored.

• i dunno, i was sad and google something and BAM

• I was looking up what styles do scene girls like in guys

• same way as everyone else -_-

What Girls Said 8

• I was searching Google for answers to a personal question I had a little over a year ago. After a few keyword searches, one result led me to a similar question on G@G. I asked my question and one or two others. I kind of forgot about the site until May of this year and have been using it frequently since then.

• I was really dumb and asked a cringe-worthy question that may have been worded "If he does this does he like me?" ughhh haha. But I saw a result on google and joined. It's been a few years since that because I was 16 when I joined.

• Through Google, over six years ago. I came here to ask if a guy liked me, lol. I decided to stick around.

• Lol GAG never appeared in any of my google searches -.-

Anyways I found out about gag through its fb page on my news feed.

• Google, I think. I don't remember what I googled though.

• Well I was asking a question on Google and it was this website called girlsaskguys. com so I decided to click on it and that's how I discovered GaG. #TheEnd :) <3

• I asked a question about I guy I like

• i was googling something and found a question form here!