Is anyone on GAG actually from Antarctica or is it just an available location option?

I've noticed one user claiming to be from there but I'm pretty sure he's trolling.

0|0
4|5

Most Helpful Girl

• There used to be an option for North Korea years ago, and on the current list there's a bunch of uninhabited islands you can select as your country. I'm guessing the list comes from a generic list of geographic locations, so that's why Antarctica shows up. There are a few people who live on the research bases there, but likely none of them are on GAG.

0|0
    0|0
    • That's what I thought as well. I doubt anyone in Antarctica is using it.
      It makes sense that they just put every geographical location but some islands like you mentioned are uninhabited and I highly doubt someone from North Korea would have access to this site.

• I mean I suppose you could be bored enough if you lived on a research base there... but yeah I agree, I think it's a generic list.

Most Helpful Guy

• Highly doubt it. Antarctica appears too cold for human life. The only people over there are scientists and geologists whom are only staying temporarily.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• No idea.
    I've never come across anyone on here from Antarctica.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't know why thats even an option on any site tbh._. Its extremely unrealistic

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not a widow, and i'm not from Antarctica, I just want to be secretive :P

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• I am fairly sure it is uninhabitable unless it is someone in a research station enjoying downtime.

0|0
    0|0
  • I know @Cookies_AndMilk was living there before

0|0
    0|0
  • There was a gager from here but she deactivated

0|0
    0|0
  • I go there on holidays and funerals but I don't live there.

0|0
    0|0