People on here don't like me because I'm black?

Even the black people on here don't like me. Is it because I don't say "Ayyyye" or "Hey boo." Or "We outcha here."?

Most Helpful Girl

• How do you know that's the reason? How is anyone supposed to know you're black unless you announce it or have a profile picture? More than likely they don't like what you're saying not every time someone has an issue with a black person it's because of their race.

• On a question a guy said "Where are the black folks at?" I said "Um here?" I got a bunch of down votes because of that.

• Thanks for the MHO! :)

What Girls Said 9

• What?
    There are plenty of black people on here - I haven't seen any organized racism on here... so I can only assume that this is either all in your imagination and people actually do like you, or that they dislike you for a completely different reason.

• I love black people, many of my friends are black.

• That's exactly why. Don't change who you are, I can relate to that

• Lmaoo really? Lol I love black people but I'm not friendly

• Some haters on another question when I said I was black.

• He's the same as me lol except he's hood and grew up with black people and he dont really speak or understand Spanish so that's why I say he dont act mexican at all lol but yeah..

• He ain't really from Mexico. He's like a Latino or Hispanic. I see.

• Just because you don't say "Ayyyye" , "Hey boo" or "We outcha here" has nothing to do with why someone doesn't like you..

• What makes you think it's because you're black

• That was a set up title. It's actually probably because they think I'm not black and was joking. Someone asked the question "Where are my black folks at on here" (I'm paraphrasing). I said "Umm.. here?" I'm kind of shy so it's a typical response from me. I got so many down votes for that. I just wanted to know why.

• Argggghhhh. I just don't understand. Why is it when people think I make a sarcastic joke I get down voted, but if other GAGers do it they're praised? I just don't get it.

• I just wouldn't stay hung up on it

• I think most white people dont like black people. I'm glad I don't date arrogant white boys. Piss them off and they will shoot up a school or a theatre or kill and rape their family

• You're black?

• I'm new to this website so it's interesting how you say it's been a long time

• Oh. In that case never mind. Sorry.

• Just stop.

• Bruh you need to let it go. You look blue to me.

• I am blue lol. You're pink.

What Guys Said 14

• 2.bp.blogspot.com/.../asshole.jpg

To be honest most of the time if they don't have a picture I don't know and to be honest don't care what race they are.

• Would you care if you did see a picture?

• No unless it's a question or answer where race is part of the topic.

• I don't care what colour most people are on GaG - To be honest I don't realise half the time until a race question comes up.

• I'm black and I speak what's on my mind. I don't have to sound "hood" or "ghetto" to be accepted. Just being myself...

But I do say those phrases you listed above lol

• Yeah I know you do. I've seen you say them. I watch.

• No. I just remember some things sometimes that people do on here. I don't stalk you. I just read comments and then remember.

• Lol ohh aiight. Bout to say...

• If you're implying you should leave,

YOU'RE FUCKING WRONG DON'T GOOOOOO

• I love black people, I myself, am black. Don't judge a white man by the color of his skin.

• No people don't hate you because you're black. They hate you because you give them a reason to.

• Someone asked a question saying "Where the black people at on here?" I said "Umm here?" I got downvoted a ton for that. Why?

• It could be either because those guys are racist or you just have some haters that give you down votes.
      I get a couple down votes in some answers just because my haters want their presence known.

• They hate you because of your opinions or people you try to private chat with...

There's a difference, sure there are some that will down vote for their personal reasons but for the most part, people up vote when it's a good opinion regardless of race

• How would they hate because of my opinions when all I said was "Um here?"

• That many people though? Really?

• Humm

Maybe they have a chip on their shoulder from other questions

But I do understand... rasicm and prejudice happens all the time.. but don't let it bother you because black people are risen from so much hate and have made a place in the world that dominate so many aspects.

• Who are you though and how do you know we don't like ya?

• You were on the question where dude asked "Where are my black folks at?" I said "Um... here?" Did you down vote me for that? I am black and I wasn't trying to be funny.

• Really you don't know who's black and who isn't. You might not be black either. That could be someone else's picture. You just don't know on the internet.

• I'm conformed bruh as you.. we don't know but it's all good though

• I don't know. Did you give an arrogant/ignorant attitude to people?

• I doubt they don't like you just because you're black. It's a lot more on your attitude than anything else.

• How come I don't have that problem?

• I don't know.

• It was a joke. It can't be because you're black in that case every black person would have that problem. Maybe you put off a weird vibe or something

• I'm a mullato and from my own experiences white folks never showed me respect

I get along with black people better

And the majority of this site is white so yeah

But I will say from my own experiences that whites tend to be shady

• No one here gives a fuck that you're black. Aside from you telling us, how the fuck are we supposed to know that anyway?

Ditch the victim mentality.

• I said that so you'd answer. Someone asked a question saying "Where are the black folks on here?" I said "Um.. here?" I got down voted a bunch for that. I figure it's just people thinking that I'm not black and making a joke. I said the title this way just so you'd answer.

• Lol no I mean people in general bro. I just said it that way.

• I mean you and other people probably wouldn't have answered. You probably looked at it and said "What? Interesting. Let me click."

• I don't like you because you are not white. I am not racist though.

• Yeah.

• Snarky snark snark my man. Fuck people that don't accept others for being different. Life is too short to hate.

• I was going to say that it's probably because you have shitty opinions, but I know a couple of fairly popular people that have terrible opinions. Some of them happen to be black.
    Maybe it's because you have good opinions then? Most of these naive twits can't handle it.

• Hmmm. Now THAT sounds correct.