Do you think your down voters on here would fight you in real life?

Do you think the people who down vote you on here would fist fight you in real life or do you think they'd chicken out like bitches?

Most Helpful Girl

• Downvoters are pussy ass mojos.

• Do we have similar mindsets? I think we do. You might get most helpful again XD

• I bet you've seen your share of pedos on here for sure. Glad you have a private profile. Otherwise I know you'd be getting a flood of sick tards sending you messages.

• You know it 😞😷

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 3

• fist fight? no.

i tend to think that in reality, a down vote is kinda like a dirty look, or a scoff to oneself about how pathetic the opinion owner is. in their eyes of course.

• *Downvotes*

Put them up 8)

• @Xelebrum Lol better dude I've been training her and she hits hard, we don't call her Knockout Anna for nothing lol.

• I'll knock her out with this D... sorry. I'll take all criticism for that.

• Downvoters are just cowards. I mean they don't even tell you why they do it. They just do it which is dumb. :/

• Nah, I think they'd chicken out. Then again, I don't check my previous answers to see whether I got downvoted or not unless I get a notification.

• I got notifications for one and the asker even replied and pointed it out.

What Guys Said 6

• I doubt it, I have a decades worth of continuous martial arts and weapons training that continues even today, and have extensive experience in championship lvl fighting and street fighting.

But lets be honest here, down voters most down voters anyway minus people that really hate your guts, won't fight you or even really raise a finger against you unless you do something first. Most down votes are either just to piss the person off they are doing it to, or for their own kicks.

• Do you really think your down voters would know all that unless they really hate your guts and thus knew from knowing your comments?

• From personal experience it doesn't matter on how hard you land a clean hit as long as it's just enough force to knock em off the rocker to win the fight.

The moment the opponent gets dizzy, he's going to go defensive and high chances are in the ring that he'll be knocked down before he can recover.

Any every fighter knows that.

• Yeah I think their striking is about equal. Fedor still has a much more sound technique when it comes to grappling and submissions. Again both are really great.

• No, they wouldn't have the safety of being anonymous, and would be too scared to face me in real life.

• No I really don't think they would

• I would say each down voter is different as most people in real life - Some would do a downvote and move on while others would be annoyed they can't put their name to the downvote.

• Out of all this time I just now realized you look like Professor X.

• It has been said but in fairness to Patrick Stewart he is a million times cooler than I am

• Honestly though.. how does downvoting negatively affect your post?

It doesn't change your status in any way nor should make you feel sad.

An opinion is an opinion who gives a crap on if others dislikes it. Your opinion is your own and stick by it whether you get downvoted or not.

• My point is that I imagine people who down vote do it because they don't like what you said. Would they say they don't like what you said in person though? I doubt it. Look at Questionman's gif below.

• "Fighting" passively without violence from the party.

"fist fighting" is considered physical violence no? And in both examples, physical violence was enforced by the opposing side, however they lost even when they killed the people's voice whether it was jebus or MLK.

• I understand that. Maybe your view is from a more MLK and Jesus standpoint and mine is more from a Newton and Malcolm X standpoint. It's fine man. We can agree to disagree on that.

• I'll vote you down. And I'll fight you any time, just name the place.