Is it just me or are gag questions on here getting more disturbingly personal?

Like I'll see anonymous users and non anonymous users asking questions and when I login I see questions like what is your best friends name? What is your real name? I even saw someone asking for blood type and also someone asked if a person pooped today
the next thing you know users will be asking for social security numbers and bank accounts

Most Helpful Guy

• What is your social security number and bank account numbers?

Also your credit card info please?

• Sorry I only give out that type of information to telemarketers along with a $25,000 check.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's usually the same person asking for a lot of personal information. Eventually they'll work out most people don't want to share that info and everyone else will get bored. I'd just accept it as another GaG tend and ignore it.

What Guys Said 7

• My best friends name is Steve (he's my brother and he's a chick magnet)
    My real name is Jim (not a chick magnet but sorta cute if the lights are dim ha ha)
    My blood type is b-neg., I think.
    I poop every day for sure, thank god! And thanks for asking!
    I'm not telling my ss number.
    I don't know my bank account number, I'm not even sure how many bank accounts I have...10-15 range maybe?
    I'll just add that I'm straight and I live in Ohio and I have claustrophobia. :)

• I have seen the blood type question that is usually the same person who then list a load of info about themselves like a "dating" profile

• Well, yeah. Especially, when I can feel a hard on reading questions from females, not meaning to put a nasty image in anyone's head. Maybe they could tone down the explicit content, a little.

• 3rd fetish question I've answered tonight!

• Predators are everywhere and they tend to target people in their youth

• they're getting interesting and entertaininglol

• Never give out personal information.

What Girls Said 6

• I think they just like seeing how far they can go and who actually answers

• I've seen some 'what's your b-day' but I never really answer those kinds of questions.
    Seem like scams to me.

• It's your option to give it away or not

• people don't have a life outside of gag. Those questions are just trollish questions. Its not meant to be serious.

• yeah.. i ignore them.. i really don;t get what they are trying to get out of it..

• It does happen and yes I do see thes questions from time to time. I'd just ignore it