What type of G@Ger are you?

Im more of a Sarcastic friendly-helper! :)

• Funny!
    6% (2)8% (4)7% (6)Vote
  • Sarcastic!
    17% (6)10% (5)13% (11)Vote
  • Know it all!
    6% (2)8% (4)7% (6)Vote
  • Friendly!
    20% (7)12% (6)16% (13)Vote
  • Helper!
    29% (10)29% (14)29% (24)Vote
  • Anonymous...
    14% (5)17% (8)16% (13)Vote
  • Other (do tell!)
    8% (3)16% (7)12% (10)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
13|26

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm not really sure what kind I fit under. I have my humor (well at least I laugh at my own jokes) and I have my serious answers which are usually rants... sometimes going to the character limit. It depends what type of question I'm answering.

I try to give a thoughtful honest answer when I can, even if I don't have master guru sage wisdom haha. I guess I'm a mix of a funny friend-helper? Well... funny in my eyes at least 😁

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm pretty honest and blunt. I tell it like it is whether it's good or bad. So that's the kind of helper I am

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 25

• I have been the "I am not sugar coating it" GAGer tonight. I had a girl I did not like her attitude so I said exactly what I was thinking to her.

1|0
    0|0
  • I try to learn as well as give advice...

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends who I'm answering. If it's some dumb, trolling or hateful question my answer will most likely be rather sarcastic. When I see that someone posts an interesting question or is just genuinely looking for help I will take my time to write a helpful answer.

1|0
    0|0
  • Helper, with a self indulgent, literalist, pedantic streak.

1|0
    0|0
  • Im basically just a cunt all the time so... yeah :/

2|0
    0|0
  • I'm a man of constant sorrow, a friendly chap, a dreamer, a music maker , A dreamer of dreams, I am a journey man.

2|0
    0|0
  • I am Gagger who is just there - I don't do anything special.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think I'm a combination of E and B.

1|0
    0|0
  • A tramp, a gentleman, a poet, a dreamer, a lonely fellow, always hopeful of romance and adventure.

-Charlie Chaplin-

1|0
    1|0
  • I'd say a mix of friendly and 'other' - even though I know the stigma of guys describing themselves as 'nice' or 'friendly' here. Oh well. I try to engage in decent conversation generally, but I will not hesitate to give my unpopular opinion, even if people don't like it.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm the friendly GaGer! My reputation speaks for itself. :)

1|0
    0|0
  • That guy over there

1|0
    0|0
  • 1. Serious type

2. Logical

3. Honest in giving opinions and I hope it helps someone.

1|0
    0|0
  • I try to help to the best of my abilities

1|0
    0|0
  • Anonymous...

1|0
    1|0
  • Probably "know-it-all". Just from the way I speak and having spent an abundant amount of time on the internet, sometimes I can elaborate to the point where I may come off as a know-it-all.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm the friendly gager

1|0
    0|0
  • Wow such copy

0|0
    0|0
  • I would say a mix of all

0|0
    0|0
  • Most definitely not sarcastic, what were you thinking

0|0
    0|0
  • (-.- ) <-----

0|0
    0|0
  • Anonymous and friendy short answers

1|0
    1|0
  • I'm a little bit of everything but most of the time, it's sarcasm, something people on here tend to take too seriously

1|0
    0|0
  • ROMANTIC :P sexy :P

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm not anonymous.

1|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 12

• Ehh, I'm a lot of them. I'm not always the kindest GaGer, but I'm not always the kindest person in general. The way I phrase mean things I might say here on this site is the same way I would phrase/say that stuff to other people. My tone doesn't change much. Mostly, though, I just like giving good advice and helping people out.

1|0
    0|0
  • Brutally honest but I always try to keep it diplomatic.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sarcastic asshole probably x_x

1|0
    0|1
  • Honest GaGer. 10/10

1|0
    0|0
  • Annoying, probably.

2|0
    0|0
  • I try to be helpful but have been known to be brutally honest at times.

1|0
    0|0
  • Any of those, but I voted B since humor doesn't work qith many questions... Haha

0|0
    0|0
  • i voted other... i'm just another GAGER

0|0
    0|0
  • Not helpful 😐

0|0
    0|0
  • A friendly one? :p

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't get the point of the know it all users on here
    They act arrogant as if they are perfect when it comes to dating and they do not help people they just belittle them like for example that girlslie user really they should kill themselves

1|0
    0|0
  • Anonymous know it all😅

1|0
    1|0