Do you care about your MHO % or do you just enjoy answering questions and helping people?

• I care about my MHO %
  • I enjoy answering questions and helping people
  • I'm just here for the xper
  • Other

Most Helpful Guy

• I enjoy answering questions and engaging in conversation in here. Sometimes I like to piss people off if that ask ridiculously stupid questions but for the most part I like to answer questions and ask some to get answers. I don't care about MHO stuff. But being level seven would be nice so these ads will go away

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it's nicer to just help people out, even if my answer is crappy compared to other peoples answers

• Sometimes you don't realise how much you help someone too, but it's nice when you do 😊

What Guys Said 23

• I am here for helping people and answering questions. I'm pretty happy with my MHO% right now, but I don't specifically try and get it at the percentage it is at. I guess it just kind of happened. Who knows-- maybe some asker's like my 2500 character rants haha.

I don't care about my MHO%. If people like my answers, cool. If not, well, whatever. I am just a dude on his computer typing my thoughts -- it doesn't mean they have to like it and they honestly should take it with caution. I don't even have Guru sage wisdom yet xD
    If I was obsessed with having a high MHO%, I wouldn't post in topics I find funny or popular posts/quizzes either, where you are less likely to get an MHO. I like answering those, so if my percentage suffers from it, so be it.

• It bugs me when the 'politically correct', insincere, superficial, and just plain WRONG answers get MHO, but I don't care THAT much, and of course, that's inevitable in a media- dominated culture like the current USA..

• If I care much about MHO, I would probably stop trolling and stop being sarcastic to those people that starts it or is actually asking for it. It's nice to get MHO from time to time and I usually give a serious, well thought out answer/opinion when it comes to something serious like relationship problems, family problems and so forth. Having said that, it's often hard to tell who's really serious and who's not and when most people simply ask about their insecurities and sexual questions, the MHO that often gets chosen are the ones that is/are good looking or popular and since I'm probably neither to many people, I don't get much MHO.

• I would say I am here for the social community side of GaG - I don't care about MHOs or Xpers - I give all my points to RAVEN.

• MHO is but a bonus.

What matters is that someone out there gets
    his or her questions answrred, and worries lessened.

• I don't really care about my MHO %, I only try my best to be logical and honestly give my opinions and hope that it helps someone, that's all.

• Don't really care about it just happy to answer questions and help people out :)

• I do care a bit about my MHO% in the sense that I'm glad if I get MHO, but technically I just state my opinion on things and sometimes people actually find it helpful. Apparently about 1 out of 6 times. :P

• @_zara_ i care about my MHO percentage... and dat's y i don't post an opinion but i post on comments section... i don't wanna screw my chances for MHO... ;p

@mesonfielde hope u won't get mad for choosin yer comment... LOL

by the way... r u 15%+ or 15%- ?

• @Klaatu51 apparently it's actually 14.89688190522956%

• mine's 15.0717425776%

i need a few weeks at least to get on 15.5% so it'll appear as 16%... :|

• I just like answering questions. I believe nobody can really be helped unless they want to be but I try anyway.

• I really like the idea of being able to help people and give the advice to the best of my ability

• Absolutely the latter. Couldn't care less about the thing. So long as I get to post stuff, I'm cool.

• I personally don't give a shit about MHO. Just helping people and being the most sarcastic prick possible.

• Don't care for it and I'm here for who knows what reason.

• The only thing I care about is giving honest non politically correct advise.

• I don't care about MHO percentage I just answer the questions.

• i really love helping people esp when they have helped me or will help me.

• I was gonna upvote Omar but he blocked me apparently. I guess he's another who can't handle the truth.

• I just like answering the question

• If I always a good yes man and went with politically correct answers say what people want to hear than my MHO% would likely be much higher, I'm not lair though I give honest opinions. So I just enjoy hanging out here and answering questions.

• I enjoy helping people by answering their questions.

• My opinions are true and people hate truth , but I don't really care about the MHO percentage

• getting MHO is nice but I don't really care...

• I don't care about it

What Girls Said 21

• @_Zara_ I have been on GAG for way over a year, nearly 2 January1 2016, and with my Life long Mission in Always have been Helpful in Helping Others, I was Blessed with this special site before the clock struck Midnite that Nite.
    In as many MHO that I have Gained on GAG, it isn't Just about the Numbers or even the Level I have reached. Although I have worked hard to get this fat, it is Because of Great GAGERS that I have stayed motivated and will Continue to do so, even after reaching my Last Plattu.
    Good luck. xx

• I don't care about it at all. I enjoy helping people and it's a great way to escape from life for me.

• I'm just chillin' here, but man, now that I'm at 19% and with this new update, plus because I'm such a perfectionist, I really want that thingy pink, so fucking close 😄

• Did you know that statistics says in gag that most people that are chosen as MHO based on their looks and popularity and since you have both of that, you can literally say anything you want and still get MHO?

• My main interest, goal, and priority is sincerely to give people the help they need. I love giving people remedies. :) I enjoy having productive, progressive, positive conversations and reaching a solution that will make their lives a more happy, healthy, beautiful place. <3

• I like to help people out on here and give sound advice. I'm not here to get an award. I'm here to help. Sure, getting MHO is nice, but that's mostly because it makes me feel happy that someone thought that my well thought out response was actually helpful.

• B - but of course I care about being helpful too. What's the point of doing this if I didn't actually want to help, right? =)

• I enjoy answering questions, helping people, getting to know people a bit. I look at my MHO percentage and obviously am happy to see when it goes up, but it is not the reason I am here and I do not shy away from answering questions or anything like that because I think it will lower my MHO. I answer what I feel like answering for fun or to help people regardless of that.

• I'm just here the xper points mean nothing for me.

• I enjoy answering questions and helping people. Lately tho, with the emphasis on MHO, it kinda bugs me that mine isn't higher. But I also answer a lot of questions, which in the long run lowers your percentage if you're not consistently receiving them. But whatever.

• I'm just here to answer and hopefully help. Sometimes sharing and hearing other peoples experiences are nice (when it's not a "heavy" subject matter, of course).

• Would be stoked to see my MHO be 11% (favorite number) but i don't really care. I'm here to help people if need be.

• I enjoy answering questions to the best of my ability. I'm not too bothered about MHO or MHG. It's not that important.

Xper points are irrelevant and really are only a measure of someones length of time here, not ability.

• i voted b i enjoy answering questions

• I used to just read but when im sleepy enough I love to pitch what I think and hope I help people sometimes I get something outta it too

• I don't focus on getting MHO like ever. If I do get MHO it makes me happy but usually I don't pay attention to it.

• i just try to help people the best i can :D, i don't really care about MHO%, but by getting MHO it kinda means that you helped them out better than the others though :)

• no, I just want the gift cards and guru status. but I don't like how certain people get top spot! that's censoring info and opinions, but pretending it's fair.

• I don't care about it

• I answer truthfully. MHO doesn't matter in my opinion.

• I don't care much about my mho %

• I don't select mho on my questions anymore