Do you think you are nice on gag?

0|0
23|29

Most Helpful Girl

• I try to, but sometimes I let my mood affect me and I'd stop replying pms and opinions for a little while until I'm okay. Supposed I'm a sweetheart, yes? ☺

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm not sure if people consider me "nice" but
    believe that I'm truthful.

I state my opinion as it is.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 22

• Yeah, I'm the nicest Gager of all 😊❤

1|5
    1|1
  • Always honest, which cannot necessarily be nice but I fit kindness in where I can!

1|2
    0|0
  • around the opinions, half half.

in private messaging, if u let u into who i am, hell yes.

0|2
    0|0
  • Eh, sometimes.

0|2
    0|0
  • I try to be, but I'll never lie for the sake of being nice (I think you can usually say the truth kindly). Sometimes I get really annoyed and either stop replying or get snarky though.

0|1
    0|0
  • I would say I'm pretty nice. I hope :P

0|1
    0|0
  • Nah, I wouldn't call myself nice, I'm too blunt and honest to be referred to as 'nice'. I do, however, consider myself quite tactful. :)

0|1
    0|0
  • Sometimes. I can go either way.

0|2
    0|0
  • I'm usually nice. I don't see any reason to be mean but im truthful and sometimes people hate that. I may say things they don't want to hear but that's cause Im being honest. Although if you treat me bad, I'm not one to sit quiet, you'll be hearing from me

0|1
    0|0
  • Oh I am nice AF.. 😊

0|1
    0|0
  • I think I am. I have my bad days on here, but nonetheless, i think i am a nice person overall.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't know, I say the first thing that comes to my mind.

0|1
    0|0
  • I try but I highly doubt I'm as nice as I attempt to be.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope, I don't think I'm very nice on here.

0|1
    0|0
  • Im honest. Sometimes that means being nice, sometimes not so much.

0|1
    1|0
  • Ehhhh... I suppose I can be.
    I honestly don't even know.. LOL

0|1
    0|0
  • No not really. A lot of people don't like to here the truth and are just looking for someone to either agree with them or boost their ego.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the mood.

0|0
    0|0
  • nope I am not. Nor outside gag

0|0
    0|0
  • I guess I am mostly neutral.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm usually nice, I don't see the point in being mean to people on here

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 28

• I am nice to people and very kind most of the time but if someone is mean to me I have no problem letting them know what I think of them.

0|1
    0|0
  • Hmm... I think I'm relatively nice on GAG. At least I hope so :D
    Either that, or I'm too set in my ways to notice everyone's annoyance with me 😂

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, I certainly believe so.

0|1
    0|0
  • I think I'm more direct than nice, but I make sure I'm not antagonistic - because resorting to ad hominem attacks just means you can't hold up your argument to scrutiny.

0|1
    0|0
  • I try to keep a low profile but if I interact with anyone I do my best to engage with them.

0|1
    0|0
  • Itry to be helpful and , I'm nice where possible.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah, I guess I'm nice... kinda.
    I have strong opinions on things and I'm not afraid to say what I want. I like a lot of people on here, they know who they are

0|1
    0|0
  • Eh... more or less. But I reckon there are a few people I have managed to offend or piss off.

0|1
    0|0
  • Eh, I don't try to be "nice" anywhere on the internet, I don't try to be mean either, I just say. If I happen to be nice, well there you go, if not well fuck you. At the end of the day, you are the one with the perception of what the implication was, I'm just the one that said the words.

0|1
    0|0
  • yes, I try always to be nice.
    hate it when people think they can behave like assholes just because they are anonymous

0|1
    0|0
  • I think im honest. The way I go about my honesty however - eh I might come off as a dick.

0|1
    0|0
  • Sometimes, but sometimes I can be a jag.

0|1
    0|0
  • yes, but to a point. For the most part I am but it really depends on the person

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes I am :/

0|1
    0|0
  • Lemme tell ya somethin': this site seems to attract idiots, like flies to a pile of shit. So sometimes ya gotta be a bit... harsh... with these idiots. So they can get it through their thick skulls, ya know?

0|0
    0|0
  • Most times, yes. But I had some fights, too.

0|1
    0|0
  • Occasionally. Most of the time I'm the guy who tells you what your friends won't.

0|1
    0|0
  • I am as I am. A funny honest asshole.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes I hope I am.

0|0
    0|0
  • i try to be most of the time but sometimes people push me to show my angry side.

0|0
    0|0
  • no fuk u m8

0|0
    0|0
  • I'M A BAD ASS sometimes, But be nice is my job😝

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I'm really nice

0|0
    0|0
  • I try to be understand and honest about how I think about people.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope I'm not nice

0|0
    0|0
  • For some reason most people consider me mean.

0|0
    0|0
  • ... depends...

0|0
    0|0
  • No I'm meaner than a rattle snake.

0|0
    0|0