Is it just how I ask questions or does it seems like the advice here is pretty bad?

Everytime I ask a question about a girls confusing behavior all the replies say she doesn't like me.

Then later a couple times I found out the girl was just acting weird because she was shy or confused or something, and actually she did like me. But the answers I got were wrong.

I dont know if its how I ask the questions or if people just jump to conclusions too fast.

Most Helpful Girl

• it's not that, but just remember that the way u tell it is all we have to go by. u can't really expect us to be able to give u answers that r on point with ur life, but merely guidelines that can help u. like u already know the girl, what she's like and that but we know nothing.

Most Helpful Guy

• Any advice you get on dating from anyone is going to be bad. This site is just a fun place for conversation and to get ideas of what certain people may like. If you get advice from the type of person you might be interested in or seems like someone you're interested in than maybe it's good advice to consider, if you're getting advice from guys it's going to be better for you than advice from a girl who's nothing like the girl you're going for. I've spent a lot of time studying this, psychology, sociology, and general dating phenomenon and it's something you'll see everywhere. The nice thing about this site is that there isn't really a hive mentality or super high ban rate for joking around, so you'll get some great advice and advice that makes you laugh your ass off now and then. That's what I liked about this site when it was started and that's why I decided to come back and post.

What Girls Said 3

• Well you can't really expect strangers on the web to know a situation exactly like you know it. We're judging by what you type so yes sometimes the outcome will be different.

• Well it's really hard to gauge someone's feeling for you through a simple paragraph... And considering people's feelings can be easily mistaken, GaG answers aren't 100% accurate..

• It's probably not enough details but some people on here are lazy

What Guys Said 4

• It might be the way you are describing situations because I thought site was generally positive towards those types of questions

• That just means that the people are just as bad at interpreting her behavior based on your text that is a summary how you perceived the situation, as you are at telling on your own.

I mean, we don't know her, you do.

• A lot of the female users here are bitter and try to bully guys who come on here sincerely looking for advice. I guess there are bitter guys here who do the same thing to girls but when female users on here repeatedly bully other users it seems to be overlooked whereas the hammer can come down hard on a guy just for replying to a mean comment defensively.

• All we can do is make inferences based on what you write.