Who else has a second account for the sole purpose of asking stupid question and MHOing themselves?

• Yes
  • No
Bump

Most Helpful Girl

• Wtf do you really think someone's life is boring, lame, and uneventful enough to do that or do ya think maybe you are trying to hard to impress people with what you think you know? That sounds absolutely ridiculous. I highly doubt people really do that.

• There ARE people like this.

• Yikes :/ Okay uhhh I'm just going to be honest @Asker: WHAT IN THE ABSOLUTE FUCK. That is wack. You are a young person, you should be enjoying your youth and living it up! Not making random accounts all over GAG and MHOing yourself lol

• Would you like to look at some alternatives with me when it comes to the way that you spend your time?

Most Helpful Guy

• That's actually against the rules, and if you're not smart about it, then they'll auto-remove your second account.

• Lol they just did remove my second account today

• Told you :p

• Instead I can probably just message askers asking them to MHO me, it usually works.

What Girls Said 12

• Don't do that. It's a good way to get ALL of the accounts deleted. Even your main.

• ah there u r. lol!

• I think that's really sad.

• I don't, but it's tempting. I still wouldn't do it though. I'm too lazy.

• Nope... Sorry. You?

• congrats. your life is lame.

• Ha Ha. Nope but it sounds like a good idea. Lol

• wow what an idea

• Yet another reason to limit the use of the anon feature.

• Don't have time for that.

• Lets forget for a second about the fact that having a second account is against the rules.
    Why would you even do that?
    It's too time-consuming and sort of ridiculous in my opinion.

• People used to do that GAG is very sensitive to that and they will Banya. How's your Persian going?

• Lol no, it's completely legal now

What Guys Said 7

• I thought site can spot duplicate accounts through IP addresses.

• What the shit?

• I'm not on here that much, so that sounds like a lot of effort , plus I would rather just stick to the one.

• Not at all... I'm the type to care about accumulating statistics and all, but not to that extent to cheat. :-P

• The point of GAG isn't to win by having a high MHO percentage but to give and receive advice.

• No i dont. even if i did, why would i admit to it?

• That's actually a good idea.

• Lol not really, they deleted my second account