Have you ever deactivated your G@G account , then made a new account with a new username?

Have you ever deactivated your GaG account, regretted it then come back with a totally new username?

0|0
13|15

Most Helpful Guy

• yeah lol i did it because of the resrtictions but when they found out i was 15 by me telling people they set me back at 15

1|0
    0|0
    • thanks for mho c:

Most Helpful Girl

• Something like that. I deleted my account because I kept getting notifications from questions and opinions I didn't want to remember but made a new one the next day. I knew I was gonna make a new account. I wan't planning on leaving.

1|0
    0|0
    • You can disavow questions, you know. Just go in to your "question" section and go to the question, then hit the "disavow" button. You won't get notifications for it anymore

• @dave20152 I know but it was also the opinions and still I didn't want to go question through question doing that because I didn't want to see them

What Guys Said 14

• 1|1
    0|0
  • Nope, I don't think I'll ever purposefully delete my account. If I ever got into a bad slump and needed a break I'd just leave my account active and come back in some days after my head is cleared.

I'm almost at level 7, can't stop now!

1|0
    0|0
  • Oh, I've had quite a few in mind if I were to do so...

Fear_Of_The_Dark
    ImBatman
    Behold_the_Man
    LoveableMadman
    yourfaceisfunny
    Midnight_Sun
    Slip_To_The_Void
    BlackDog
    goodnewseveryone
    Fisher9588

Wow, that's a lot.

1|0
    0|0
    • Whoops, misread the question. No, I never have deactivated my account, but if I did/would, those would be among my choices. Or if I could change usernames.

• No, I haven't done that.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have thought about it but just the thought of having ads again for first 5,000 points stops me.

1|0
    0|0
  • Never. Im not one to delete accumulated statistics for no reason. :)

1|1
    0|0
  • No and I probably won't. I like it so far.

1|0
    0|0
  • Thought about it way back ago

1|0
    0|0
  • Actually an amazing friend of mine deactivated today, may be there is hope of coming back, personally i did not that yet

1|0
    0|0
  • 5th account i believe

1|0
    0|0
  • This is my first and only account, my llorando account it too iconic to give up.

1|0
    0|0
  • Never deleted but I was banned a long time ago

1|0
    0|0
  • I had, my old account was banned cause I trolled my ass and it was fun, well I didn't want to be here anymore so I just had some fun.

Now I'm back and helping others if I can

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes. Yes I have. I came back after three months. Now I know what a relapse is haha

1|0
    0|0
    • Haha!

• Show All
    • Loans? What does that mean? Lol

• Damn autocorrect lol. Why did you leave and come back?

What Girls Said 12

• I thought about it because of the persona my username gives off. But then I decided I don't really care that much. It's just a name I made when I was sixteen and you can think about me what you will. :P

1|0
    0|0
  • nope.. this is my first and only account. :)

1|1
    0|0
  • Haha, yes.

1|0
    0|0
  • No, and I don't plan to. When I leave, I won't ever come back :)

1|1
    0|0
  • Yes I deactivated once & some how my account was mysteriously deactivated yet here I am.

1|0
    0|0
    • Why did you deactivate it and why did you come back? 😃

• I needed a break. I came back because I needed something to fill the time with.

• I have and this is the new one

1|0
    0|0
  • nope, never

1|0
    0|0
  • I made this one because I forgot my old one.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope this is the only account I have ever had on here and it's the only one I will ever have. Once I leave, whenever that may be, I won't be back.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I don't really see then point of it. If I wanted to leave I'd just leave it be.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes plenty of times

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I've done that once.

1|0
    0|0