What is the most disturbing question you've seen on GaG?

I don't recall seeing any remarkably disturbing question, that's why I'm asking this.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• There was a question once where a guy asked if he should lick his girlfriend's pussy even though she had worms in it, he was pretty willing to do it too. It was really gross.
    Then also the "Is it bad that I wanked off at @MissNowhere's picture?" but obviously I'm biased here ><

What Guys Said 14

• A guy asked a rate me question and he had nasal mucus all over his nose and lips. I think @Genie23 remembers this. I mentioned her time and again on that question lol 😂

• I usually don't look at sexual behaviour questions but a question asked " Have you ever heard of X term" caught my eye, I hadn't heard the term so I looked someone explained it ( it was disgusting ) and said it was similar to Y term which was even more disgusting - Don't ask me what terms were because I won't tell you because they invovled being disrespectful to women.

• Alright, I won't ask. But I don't mind men being disrespectful to women.

• Oh I could write a book with all those things..

But one question of note, was while ago, some bitter guy posted a.. "very" revealing image of himself holding his, I assume ex girlfriend, down in a certain position.

The question was obviously taken down rather quick.

• One guy asked a question about screwing his dog and giving it away or something
    That was pretty fucked up

• Saw a question from a guy asking if it was weird to wanna fuck people that have std's.

• some indian dude, whose sisters kept squeezing his balls to bully him or to like force their opinion on him. the single mother even told them to do so.

• Anything justifying rape

• This 30 year old woman was talking about how she cheated at a high school reunion, that she liked it, doesn't feel bad about it and won't tell her husband. The excuses she gave for cheating were ridiculous.

• besides the sharing turds between partners, i've seen some pretty weird shit (no pun intended) on here lol

• I saw something about incest. obviously a troll but yeah, that's the worse one I've come across.

• Nothing too disturbing but i did see one question of a guy explaining why he thinks women actually like rape and it had to do with feminism and stuff :/

• I think I saw that one too.

• The weirdest one was about a guy having a stomach-punching fetish.

• the most disturbing question i've seen was a guy asking about wanking off while his sister was in the room. it got taken down in minutes after it was asked

• This guy wanted to have sex with a man, it was horrible!

What Girls Said 3