Could I have your attention, please?

I would just like to apologize for my conduct on Subject0's thread "Why 'nice guys/girls' are not really nice". My remarks on the thread had offended some people, that was not intended. I had gotten into a scuffle with a commenter, whom I promptly reported since it wasn't just me she was badgering. The portion where I'd stated that "she's the reason why few support Feminism" was not intended to insult, I had clearly let my temper get the better of me and I pray I can be forgiven. Thank you.😊

Most Helpful Girl

• no need to be sorry every one gets uptight once in a while its one way to let of steam. i know its not nice loseing your temper with any one but no need to be sorry i didn't take any affence with it :)

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• You probably didn't say anything offensive, its the internet, people get offended by the stupidest things. just read the comments on YT lol.

• Don't apologize.
    Always stand your ground if you think you are right and only back down when you are proven wrong.
    It's not your fault people are too sensitive and you shouldn't have to accommodate them.

• Why apologize bro? No need to just say whatever you feel like.