Are you close to entering a new GAG "age group"?

The GAG "Age Groups" are "Under 18", "18-24", "25-29", "30-35", "35-44", and "45 and over." I think some of them are silly (I mean there is a huge overall difference between a 45 year old and a 90 year old), and what is the difference between a 25 and 24 year old? Lol. I can understand "Under 18"(To let us know who the minors are on this site), and I think "30-35" makes sense, as well as "35-44." The others, not so much.

I turn 25 in two days, so I'll be leaving the "18-24" GAG "Age Group" and going on to the big "25-29" GAG "Age Group." Really, I think it should be "18-29", that would make more.

So, are you coming up to a new GAG "Age Group"? Do you agree with the "Age Groups" they have divided us into?

@EmpatheticLady You're coming up to this new age group as well! Get ready...

@dangerDoge I had to pick you, especially after that hilarious conversation we had.

Most Helpful Girl

• I will be turning 25 years old later this year, so I will move into a new age bracket like you soon enough. I don't pay much attention to the age groups unless it states "Under 18" for the reason you pointed out.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm in the 18-24 for a while longer. Granted, I plan to be on GAG for a long time, so I shall be sad when I get to the 25-29 group. Then I'll feel old lol

• Trust me, being 25 is virtually no different than 19 years old. NONE. A young adult is a young adult.

• I would die laughing lol.

• Thanks for MHO

What Girls Said 14

• Happy early birthday.

I entered the 25-29 age group back in May. Yeah, I'm fine with the age groups as they are. I wouldn't want a group that was 18-29 - there's way too much difference between an 18 year who is maybe still in high school or just entering university and a 29 year old who might be married with a family and a career, for example. More specific age groups help me (and others) give more appropriate answers.

• I can see how a borderline 18 year old is different than an almost 30 year old but for the most part, there is no difference, except a slight physical difference.

I don't care what anyone says, you only mentally and emotionally change IF you want to. I know people in their 30's, 40's, 50's, etc who act just like teenagers.

• Exceptions are always there. I believe I'd make better points when I was 11-12 than some people in their 30s

• @YourFutureEx I said for the MOST part, age is just a number.

I know there is a huge difference between 10-12 years old than 30 years old. However, once you're an ADULT, it's up to the individual. If someone is 20 years old and acts immature, that someone will more than likely be immature at 25, 30, 35, 45, etc.

• I have been on the 18-24 age group since I joined GAG, that is 3 years ago, and I like it that way. In a few years, I will be in 25-29, and I agree with you since I don't want to leave this group myself. xD

• I'll be going to the '18-24' age group in five months time 😂

I don't mind those age groups lol I'm okay with it.

• I'm only 23, and hopefully i won't be on here when I'm 25. Because I started on here when I was 22, and that's... way too many years on a website like this one.

• I plan on being here the rest of my life actually. I love this site.

• Ah we only just got you back - Don't start talking about leaving again (even in two years) - I would miss you.

• I'd kill to be going into the 25 age group! Happy birthday in two days!!! 🎈🎊🎉📦🎂
    I'll be getting older next month. 😭

• Let me guess, your birthday is on October 26th?

Anyway, thanks! To me, age is just a number (to an extend obviously.) I may be 25 soon but I feel no different than when I was 16 years old lol

• I just guessed October 26th because you already told me it was next month (which means I knew it was October) and I noticed you joined GAG on October 26th (which made me think you might have joined on your birthday.) So, you joined right before your birthday so you can get a lot of Xper points right when you join GAG? Great idea lol.

And that must be AWESOME to have a Halloween birthday!

• Lol just go to all the kids who come for trick or treating "yo it's my bday y'all owe me candy"

• Hey, another September baby! :D But no, I still have a few years before I go to the next age group.

• i have a few more years until i enter into the next age bracket

the brackets are fine as is
    not too narrow, not too broad
    enough to give us a sense of stereotypical mentality

• I have few more years until I enter into the 30-35 group.

• I will be going from "under 18" to "18-24" in about 2 weeks.

I am okay with the age group.

• Under 18. In 2 more years boom. 18

• Nope, I got a long way before my age group changes

• I'll be in the 18-24 group in a little over a month.

• 45+ makes sense. There are going to be very few users 60 and practically none who are 90 so it makes no sense to add extra age groups for a few people.

I think 18-24 and 25-29 are the weird. I don't like how there are only 5 years in 25-29. Its the shortest range. I think they should make it 18-23 and 24-29. That way its 6 years for all of them except 35-44 and 45+. It makes sense that age 24 would be included with 25-29 because 24 is where the mid 20's begin and by 24 most people are done with school and starting careers.

• I still don't think 45+ makes sense. I don't care if there are very few people 60 and over, it's stupid to have a number with a "+" at the end of it.

And you're wrong by the way. Most people don't even GO to school (after high school.) Most people just have a high school diploma. So this whole notion that people at 24 "at least have their Bachelor's and start their career is false." Look around... most people in their 20's are still working a low wage job or unemployed. I rarely meet anyone between 24-29 who even has an advanced degree, let alone has a career started.

The "Traditional college age" path is not near as common as it used to be.

• Okay enjoy the 25-29 category

• No doubt I will. When I enter that age bracket, I have a feeling my life will turn around immensely...

• Because minors aren't people and you need to hide content from them. Don't even let them use the internet except barbie. com

What Guys Said 10

• Next year I shall be in the 18-24 age group.

• Nope. I still have a couple of years left.

• I am actually one of the youngest of the 45+ - At least I am the youngest at something on GaG LoL

• Well, your age group is... infinity, right? Lol. I mean for all we know, there would be a 120 year old in your GAG "Age Group" lol. It's nice to be "young", right?

I wonder if there is anyone on here exactly 45 years old?

• Not for another 3 years, then I'll enter the 30-35 age group

• I am now, and will continue to be in the "over 45" group for the rest of my GAG career.

• I got another 4 years until I get the next age group and I think it's fine the way it is.

• i'll be entering the twenty five age range in Feb.

• I'm right in the middle of my age group, so nope

• In December i'll be 18-24

• You're coming up!

• True but i can't still act like i have more experience than i actually do. People never take the U18's seriously :/

• Which is a shame, since some of the most mature and excellent answers come from people under 18 on this website. If you ask me, the adults on here are clueless and quite immature (compared to adults I meet in real life)

• I won't be 25 for 3 years, so I'll be in the 18-24 camp for quite a while.