What happened to all of the "experts" on gag?

Are they not getting paid enough? They all faded away :-0

Most Helpful Guy

• They earn $2033 per month only. And they've to pay the gift cards too. So, I doubt they're making any substantial profit or not.

Experts were boring too. Isn't it? They used to give only one hour to the community except Caren-Field.

I think now they advertise them in myTakes for free so that their site could have some value that they have experts and those experts get chance of free advertisement.

• No problem. I think they are better off being advertised. I've seen some experts ask questions or write mytakes and get ridiculed.
      How could some people treat others in that way? Especially an "expert" in that field? It's ok to disagree with them, but they do so in a condemning manner.

• This site is flooded with depressed people who have no social life or those who failed in one field or another. So, in that case they seek online communities to shove their frustration on the face of other people.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 9

• I thought I saw an expert article advertised in last few days but I could have been imagining it - I am sure @xhoneyxbeex might have some info you might need.

• Yes, I've noticed i don't see them no more , well when you log on to GaG
    they are requesting donations for the site , i believe the sites going to be'
    down sized ,

• I suspect once the site got enough traffic, the Powers That Be decided that they did not need the extra expense...

• the "experts" i´ve seen here lately were just some people trying to sell some courses or other stuff not related to gag.

• They will be back for holiday gift shopping advice for boy/girlfriends!

:-P

• I believe it's some kind of evil force taking them away. It want's to destroy all the experts so it could rule gag. We must FIGHT!

• I never noticed them. Who were they?

• I kinda liked Caren-Field's stuff, but she seems to have left 2 months ago. I guess her stuff just didn't get enough activity to be worth it.

• Pay me and I will be your expert!

What Girls Said 2

• Could it be that they went away when sparrow24 took flight? Maybe it was her idea?

Meh they're as useless as hell anyway. Only make me annoyed because with them gag seemed more comercial

• Most of them were kinda crap though, you have to admit.