Is it weird that I like some Gagers better in my dreams than in reality?

When I took a nap just now, I dreamt about GAG again and there was a lot of stuff going on. And I realized that I like some of the Gagers way better in my parallel dream universe. They're nicer, funnier and stuff xD
Is that weird? Does it mean I should spend more time sleeping and experiencing them there rather than here in reality? ;o
It is soooo sad actually lmao
I like that GAG much better XD

Most Helpful Guy

• No. Dreams themselves are a weird thing. They're nothing but a peculiar integration of your thoughts, desires, interpretation, perspectives, routine and life experiences.

You use GAG a lot and that's why you dream about GAG. That footballer dream about football and that actor dream about movies.

Now, you talk to a lot of people here and possibly read their convos with other people building an image of that person and juxtaposition of their behaviour and attitude with you and others.
    Obviously, you found some people here to be very funny at a juncture but you expect them to be consistent or more but they're not. You might want some people to comment good things as they used to or as the way they do to other but they're not. In that case, your dreams help you dissolving all the sweet things, rainbows and shit together to make an unexpected outcome.

That footballer might have dreams that he was signed by Real Madrid and Cristiano Ronaldo is assisting him and he scored a goal against Barcelona.
    That actor might have dreams that he was selected in a romantic thriller with Jennifer Lawrence directed by Ang Lee.

The next night, they might dream that the footballer is injured and transferred to Real Betis and is benched and the role that actor was selected was just of a kidnapped person who stays inside a sack throughout the movie.

To answer your question, I must say, don't spend your time dreaming, make them reality ;)

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 28

• I had one dream about GaG. It was actually a while ago, but it went like this:

The situation was different. The xp ranks were from 1-10, but the only way to obtain xp was to get BA (now called MHO). Once you reached rank 10 you entered a sort of 'nightmare mode,' and had to get MHO. If you answered a question as rank 10 but someone else got MHO, you were busted back down to rank 1. So, any time two rank 10 people accidentally answered the same question, there was always a fight over who should have MHO. This made the site kind of hostile for the upper ranks.

They complained and in order to alleviate that tension, and they hired me to come up with an algorithm available exclusively to rank 10 people. This algorithm detected patterns and created conversation for people. The idea was that a rank 10 person could select a person from a list of users. The program would extract what information they could about a person and then have a conversation with them in such a way that the person would travel to your house for sex.

After I finished the program, I then returned to being a normal user. Then, out of the blue, a rank 10 girl sent me a private message. I forgot its contents but I was curious as to whether it was the program talking or her. So I asked increasingly complex questions, thinking I could trick my program into giving itself away. But every time I thought I had her on the ropes, I got a response that could have been human but were within the parameters of the program if not. Finally, I decided to go to her house and find out directly. It turned out it was all the program. And I said "ha! I knew it. See? It doesn't work on me because I created it!" And she was all like, "well, you're here, aren't you? Are we going to fuck or not?" So I went into her house. Unfortunately, this is when I woke up..

• 1. Dreams are often the highlighted experience with a halo that seldom feels the same in real life unless one is very practical and rational in their real life too :)
    2. This can well be the reason for the way you think / feel this way
    3. Impersonal interactions always have the liberty of our mind cooking up something the way we want it to be
    3.1. For example even if sounds self serving, I'm someone who has been referred to as 'strikingly handsome' by various people (explains my name here) but there are those who wonder what's good looking about him
    3.2. But out here one may go by my name and picture me the way they describe 'handsome' for themselves both by looks and action (thanks to my opinions here). Thus they may well be disappointed or even possible the other way round :)
    4. Just a question of a paradox in your head that you need to keep clear :)

• Oh why do you opine on the same questions I do? Don't make the things tougher for me lol

• Oh lol I was just being facetious :D
      I don't spend that much time anymore. I am more serious towards my studies now :) But yeah, our interests, preferences and 1000s more things are same ;)

• @YourFutureEx good to concentrate on what is required :) good luck there :) and yes I agree with the 1000s of things I agree :)

@asker thank you, young lady for the up vote :)

• That actually makes a lot of sense to me - To me dreams are a manifestation of your thoughts, hopes and fears. I think most peoples' dreams are positive so when you dream about yourself and others in the best light, it is quite normal. A romantic episode with a crush, having a good time with a friend, getting a good impression of someone, making a good impression on someone - Who knows maybe those Gaggers may fulfil the promise they showed in your dreams - You never know what your future holds or what kind of interaction you will have with people. It is a good start that you have good thoughts about them.

• Dreams can be what we have in our ideals and it leaves us with things we wish were true. I mean, our subconscious knows what we like best, so I'm not surprised.

I don't think it is weird.

• Well in dreams we learn realize and evolve things we otherwise
    would need a while to understand, so it's not uncommon for you
    to enjoy your dreams more so, than reality.

In my dreams, I can breath underwater, and I'm
    insusceptible to to the pressure of the depths.

Can't say I'm not enjoying that. ^.^

• You're so silly. Maybe u should back to Dreamland with Kirby! :-D

images2.fanpop.com/.../...by-5558845-1280-1024.jpg

• Hahaha let's hope that if one day you meet some of us that dream becomes reality :D and does not turn into a nightmare :o
    I guess most of us are just nice people and no "GAG'zillas" but you never know of course... people have been known to hide behind masks 8) 8)

• Hahaha! You're even dreaming about GAG! I think you should probably lay off it for a while

• There are three types of dreams-- there are ones about truth; there are ones about desire, and there are ones about temptation. Which one or what did you dream of?

• jeese and lord mercy lol...

The moment i start dreaming about gag is the moment i take an extended break from this place

• i think you been on gag 2 long ;p

• This is no weirder then any of the other stuff you see on here.

• What where we doing in said dreams. :o

I swear I'm just as nice in person.

• Dreamin about gag? nightmare much m8?

• Was I in in? 😂😮
    Surely I'm better on here, right?
    I'd say I'm pretty nice to you, no? 😂😊

• Do you dream about me 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😚

• Haha I think it's time someone took a break from the internet for a day or two

• You know you spend too much time on GaG when you start dreaming about it

• I think you need to lay off this website for a while XD

• I think you should stop dreaming about GAG xD

• Am I in your dreams 😁 😜?

• real life always suclks so hence dreams are better

• you drem about gag? Lol
    good night
    GAG dreams
    takecare :P

• I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE ><
      don't treat me like a weirdo!

• well its not weird at all... if you overthink on a topic all the time mostly that thing come in your dreams...
      few months ago I used to have whatsapp dreams :P
      so its not about dream its about what you think!!!

• I'd stick to reality before you start drifting ;P
    But definitely, dreams is the place to be !

• I don't it's weird. Reality sucks and my dreams are a lot more interesting.

• If you were dreaming about me @MissNowhere you probably woke up in a cold sweat.. lol

• Obviously that is the 24/7 effect, although few GAGers are same as you, it's a bad sign, looks like you have got no life outside GAG. but you love it, you breathe it. you have passion for it.

• You mean you like me in your dreams better?

• Yeah, Blue Anonymous (18-24), DEFINITELY!!!

• No, I don't think so

• Then your subconscious mind tries to relate even to the GAGers you don't like. You actually want to get along with everyone. I guess that's a good thing.

What Girls Said 8

• that is sad.

• You're definitely not the only one lovely 😂😂

• its very sad, that you spend too much time here in the GAG world internet~ that now you be dreaming about every gager lol...

• Don't judge! I'm not the only one.

• LOL no you are not the only one~ few famous gagers that use this website 24/7 LOL... but do your thing girl ;) keep dreaming!

• Whoa all you guys dreaming about Gag in starting to get jealous 😜 I hardly ever even remember my dreams 🙈

• It just means that you're spending too much time on this site - and that you care I guess.

• U dream about gag?

• I think it might just mean you spend too much time on gag lol

• lol wow you love gag