Would you/have you ever be game enough to meet up in person with someone that you met online?

Do you think you would? Or do you believe that is wayyy too much danger, risk etc etc

if you have, what made you do it?

Most Helpful Girl

• definitely game enough, but id make sure they're real. a real identity, with a real [genuine] personality.

it'd take an enormous level of trust so id make that decision after i feel like i know them considerably well.

Most Helpful Guy

• Lots of people must do it because isn't that the rationale behind dating sites.

What Girls Said 10

• I wouldn't when I was younger because there are so some weird creepy people out there but now I'm older I would, not in the relationship kind of way but as friends.

• I would, but I'd make sure that they're genuine first. Before that I guess I would have to trust that person a lot to do it.

• yes i will!!!

• Its according to how much we talk online and if I feel comfortable with him and trust him

• I'd be down for it, but I've never met someone that cared enough to try. lol
    Though I do have to say I would need to trust them a whole lot.

• Yeah I would

• Depends on the person.

I would totally meet up with this girl I met online.

• Probably not. Too risky besides I don't know anyone on here who lives in my state.

• yea i have

• I'd meet up with my best friend @strider90

What Guys Said 2

• Yeah I could after I've come to trust them and know that they are safe.

• Have done it over 100 times in the last 2 years