Do you like private messaging?

I love private messaging. I love it so much. I adore the shit out of private messaging. I don't think anything better has ever been invented. If there was no private messaging, I would literally die. Private messaging is love. Private messaging is life.

I DON'T ACTUALLY LOVE PRIVATE MESSAGING
THIS WAS A DARE

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 47

• okay i take it you just got private messaged by your boy, lol.

Anywho... i do like it, and i make a point of private messaging people who intrigue me to i can learn more about them... but the problem with people on here is that 90% of them are too shy or w/e to send a message first. Everyone is on here with the expectation that people will message them if they are interested, but hardly anyone, expect me and a tiny handful will even do that. I know for myself that i rarely get messaged by people unless i message them first. That's just the way people are on here... closed off

• Hahahaha, no xD

I can't say why I asked this Q.

• I agree bro. There are a motherload of shy introverted people here. Talking with some of them (guys and girls alike) is like pulling teeth! :-D

• @Prof_Don

you know what's ironic? after posting this, i had a couple people I've never even met before actually messaged me, and one of them referenced this post as the reason why they did lol. What's sad though is that i haven't been messaged spontaneously this often in years on here, and that was only 2 messages

• I stay away from private messaging. Creepy guys ruined it for me.

• I like it and use it, but reasonably.
    s3.amazonaws.com/.../...nt-texting-ghrn524_low.jpg
    That is what happens when you adore it so much it dumps on you.

P. S. If it suddenly disappeared, you would not die. Pass it on.

• I don't get it. Like just the act of sending someone a message instead of saying something publicly? Um... that's fine I guess? Am I missing something that makes it wicked fun?

• LOL Nice to know that you love the shit out of private messaging.
    www.futuregravestone.com/image.php

• No one ever message me using private messaging so when I do have a notification for private messaging I get really excited about the private messaging. Private messaging makes my day, but it never happens to me.
    Private messaging. Private messaging. Private messaging.

• Messaging is good - It gives you a chance to be more open than on a public forum - I have always preferred personal/private one on ones to communicating in a public arena.

• Private messaging is PIVOTAL for the community aspect of this website.

Without private messaging to get to know users more intimately and personally, this might as well be Yahoo Answers

• I don't mind it.

• Wow well I wouldn't go as far as "Private messaging is love. Private messaging is life."
    since whenever I hear about something being both love and life it reminds of this creepy shit
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MuT6hughY-I

Yes private message are great with people that are awesome but I'm sure girls get a lot of creepy messages as well.

• I thought this was odd since you never message your bday buddy ever :p

But honestly get a room with Private messaging ;)

• Haha yeah with the shortlist of people I have a nice contact with, I like it!
    And we generally speak about the things that happen in everyday life: yesterday, today and tomorrow :D

• I wouldn't know...

• I rarely receive private messages, and when I actually do, it's mostly trolls insulting me. You can probably imagine that doesn't exactly make me like private messaging.

• Yup I love private messaging lol.

• Only if she has 3 years of plow experience, she can impress me with a video game video she made that's cool, she can fart inside a jar and close it and keep the fart bottled up inside pun intended, and is she can sext me

• I don't do it much, I don't really know anyone really..
    .www.magic4walls.com/.../Cute-Sad-Bunny.jpg

• I don't mind it, but I don't do it often. I often go days here without private messaging.

• Yep I do love them but hate them cause some girls don't reply 😢 just BC of looks 😶 so I try not to initiate a convo now

• lol I remember that truth or dare game. That was funny.

• But... you never private message me... :(

• Sup baby 😚😍😍😍😚
    Hit me with those PMs 😚😝

• I love private messaging. I especially love private messaging to Christian girls and women because I can tell them anything

• I don't really message people on here

• It's really awesome, you get to meet new people and talk about whatever you want, without anyone else knowing about it except the other person.
    It's good indeed

• No, it sucks, no one talks to mee :'c

• Donnu. Used just once :P

• I LOVE private messaging! Until the conversations go dead and then we drift away as friends :(.

• I can see that. I like PMing friends on here.

• More from Guys
    17

What Girls Said 15

• everything u just said is basically everything i wanted to say <3

• Ahahahah 😂😂

Yeahhh I do love private messaging but at times it's like a ghostly town and at times it gets overwhelming 😅 I still think I prefer the latter tho ahah

• I like it in theory, dislike in practice. I still allow it, sometimes (I switch my settings around a lot), because occasionally I feel hopeful that I'll actually enjoy a PM conversation. It has happened, but only once in a while. Most messages are essentially just, "Hey, let's be friends... also send pics and tell me what you're wearing (or not wearing) ;D"

I don't even understand why I get flirty messages. My profile pic is a tree. Makes no sense. *shrug*

• I enjoy it! The creepy messages can ruin it, but may leave you with an entertaining story later at least. :P

• On here? Not really. It's mostly because I am a very anxious person and messaging/text messaging always makes me really really nervous.

• I would rather have my eyeballs replaced with marshmallows than deal with creepers over private messaging.

• Yes. It's so nice getting a private message from a guy saying "Are you horny?" Or "Open your legs" Or my personal favourite... "I bet you do big shits"

• I have a private profile and if someone gets past it, I won't message them back because they are likely to be a creep.

• It's nice, unless when it's an annoying creepy guy asking for pictures -_-

• Yes I love private messaging my lovely friends :) <3

• Not on gag, no.

• Lol. Bored much?

• Only with certain people. I don't like when creeps pm me.

• it's ok i guess

• yes, it can be cool.