Do you agree or disagree whit the new changes in GaG?

Like for example: The MH girl and the MH guy.

Most Helpful Girl

• I like how you can have 2 MHO!

Most Helpful Guy

• I can see the reasoning behind the MH guy/girl and asker upvotes - It is to create a more positive feel and more traffic - The previous few upgrades raised prices for rewards and cut ways to score Xper - They took time to get used to - So maybe we needed a bit of a boost.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• This is one aspect I don't agree with. The best answer shouldn't be based on gender. There should just be one best answer per question.

• No. Quite often i will only ever find a single comment i think is worthy of MHO (And if i dont i just let the automated system pick one)

So, I do not like that im forced to pick an MHO i do not think deserves it just because both genders need an MHO or some shit.

I think it was only implemented because 90% of MHO's were just given out to the most attractive user that the asker was attracted to.

• I think it's fine to have 2 MHO's