Where is the misandry on this site that people speak of?

Cuz I don't really see it.

Given that this is the home for bitter men, wouldn't it be a given that misogyny is more common? I dunno, just a thought.

Most Helpful Girl

• I guess you could count like the "Why do some guys not watch porn? Is it b/c their dick is small?" (posted by a guy) or the "Why are all guys pussies?" (posted by a gender troll) oh! Or the "We were at the skate park and bored so we kicked boys in the nuts lol" troll.

But, I've flagged stuff about men viciously beating and raping women, guys who were definitely serious about hating and wanting to hurt and rape women in any way, men who harassed women and girls, guys threatening to stalk girls and come to the girls houses to "teach her a lesson" and so much more.

Guy version of sexism is stupid boys trying to make fun of them and trolls. Girls have to worry about serious bodily harm, harassment, and stupid trolling on top of it. So I guess if other guys making fun of guys is misandry, there's that.

What Guys Said 12

• Bitchy backhanded questions like this from angry feminists who are in complete denial of ever commiting misandry and feel as though making questions like this will proove that.

media.giphy.com/media/k9XrZaAJuQyMU/giphy.gif

• Trust me, I'm no feminist. I'm just confused because I haven't seen any hate against men. Like at all.

• Calm down child.

• Oh look, Another infamous GAG Feminist has arrived to the party.

• there's women that hate men, and men that hate women.

We can chose to either focus on it, or ignore it. It's here, and it's real, but do you chose to feed it?

To answer you straight; it exist, but it all depends how you take it and how sensitive you are.

• Oh, you don't see it? xD I guess you're not around very often hahah
    There's both misogyny and misandry in this site, quite a lot actually.

• Hateful words towards any gender, is simply a projection
    of the preachers inner worries, and reality.

Once this has been realized, one won't again
    have to be the victim of needless suffering.

It's all a farce comedy, that something as petty as a gender can be ongoing
    when what they're really fighting, is hteir own inability, to realize their own faults. ^.^

• When the labels start get thrown around I tend to leave - I think there is both misogyny and misandry on the site

• " KILL ALL MEN !! " Some misandry there for you , didn't want to disappoint !! lol

• Oh wow I was just talking about this lol.
    Pretty much any time when a question says something along the lines "Are all men..."

• misandry? enough of ur fancy words

• You are obviously in denial!

• Evidence?

• If that's misandry then boy... I didn't know that giving reasons for why some men are bitter is misandry. In no way am I bashing men, I'm making an observation of THEIR bashing.

You still haven't given me any other examples other than myself. Where has a girl openly bashed men? I'll be waiting.

• The misandry given in YOUR statements needs to be clearly identified before going to other examples.

Quote: "I didn't know that giving reasons for why some men are bitter is misandry."

What "reasons" were you referring to?

Quote:"Most of those men are bitter because they've built up such a negative view of women to the point that they hate us. "

Here, you claimed that men just "built up such a negative view of women" without any factors outside themselves! THIS IS MISANDRY! THIS IS MAN BASHING! You're saying it's all just in their heads! You are insulting men's intelligence when you imply their thought process is so idiotic! You never even mentioned the possibility that these men were mistreated! This is very insulting! And you compound the insult by claiming these men actually HATE WOMEN,,, FOR NO REASON AT ALL!

Your misandry is not unique! It's common! When people quickly assume it's all men's fault, THAT'S MISANDRY! When men are wrong no matter what they do, THAT'S MISANDRY!

• It exists in certain parts with specific users. It's perfectly acceptable to go on long rants about how horrible men are in various ways, yet the reverse is not accepted here. If you try disputing what certain people claim, or bring up a point about women without being offensive, then out come the buzzwords, memes, insults and multiple people yelling at you. I came here thinking this site was a neutral place for guys and girls to understand each other, instead I found misandry and lots of arguing. The people that actually do try to be decent here are shouted down, and that goes for both genders.

• Oh, and I see you just updated your question. You see, this is the problem. I can try to be as neutral and courteous as possible, while misandrists on here will stop at no bounds to insult and accuse men of things. I'm not going to kiss your ass. It's culturally acceptable to say that men are always the problem, and they need to "look in the mirror" and stuff like that, but you need to consider how you talk to people if you want to get a certain response back. Forget about gender relations; this is a part of life. Treat others how you want to be treated, and don't expect to be served just because you exist.

• Ironically I can say the exact same thing to those bitter guys I speak of. They need to stop blaming all their problems on women. Simply being rejected because a girl isn't interested doesn't mean that all women are evil.

• Irony? Not really. Like I clearly pointed out, I try to be neutral, but that means that both sides will be criticized. I understand that it can be annoying if a guy is upset because a girl doesn't like him. But the replies here only make things worse. The bitterness of women here is validated in a weird misandrist group think. It's also becoming more culturally acceptable to be misandrist. I'm probably the last guy that is going to hate on women for frivolous things like the choices they make in dating. But my point is that considering everything I mentioned in my other two comments, it's no surprise that guys are starting to get a little tired of how they are talked to. And before you say women are tired, I completely understand.

• You're either in denial or you haven't been on this site for long enough.

• Don't fall for it people!

What Girls Said 3

• Oh honey, buckle up. You're going to get a shitstorm of hatred.

• Don't I know it, lol.

• i dont see it either!

• There is no misandry. There's misogyny.